Saint Laurent Summer 24 by Robin Galiegue

Foxie-Pooh

Reaction score
Saint Laurent Summer 24 Highlight Campaign/Rive Droite

Awar Odhiang

Penelope Ternes

Styled by Alt

I prefer his work for Tom Ford. This is too serious and sad, very Berlin in energy which I hate.

This car is everything. I feel like it would have been better if it was Juergen.

The Galiegue lighting’s + boring concrete = not that good.

Also Alt’s involvement brings nothing. Paul Sinclaire is enough.

Oh, I love this. The color edit, casting and filming location.

I don't know...When Peter Lindbergh shot for various clients, alothough they look very much alike but I still appreciate it.

When new comer did this, I find it annoying. Some photos from here can be placed in the Tom Ford campaign smoothly.

Looks like a Zara ad.
I think I've read this comment a 100 times on this forum. Are people actually aware that Zara didn't come up with this kind of photography, that they actually hire these photographers? Fact: Zara actually hired Robin Galiegue as well as Khaite's main photographer, Hanna Tveite amongst many others. Zara doesn't only steal designs from many emerging brands for a living, but they actually also adopt the same style of photography, aesthetics, and concepts. There's nothing original about Zara, the only thing about them is that they always have their eye in the right places, their creative directors know what's up.

P.S. and off topic: Patiently waiting for Zara to hire Carlijn Jacobs or Elizaveta Porodina and continue ripping off their aesthetic, then everyone will say about their work that 'it looks like Zara'. I guess the money is good for these photographers, but they seem to not be aware of how working with Zara can eventually damage their image and work.

Last edited:
I think I've read this comment a 100 times on this forum. Are people actually aware that Zara didn't come up with this kind of photography, that they actually hire these photographers? Fact: Zara actually hired Robin Galiegue as well as Khaite's main photographer, Hanna Tveite amongst many others. Zara doesn't only steal designs from many emerging brands for a living, but they actually also adopt the same style of photography, aesthetics, and concepts. There's nothing original about Zara, the only thing about them is that they always have their eye in the right places, their creative directors know what's up.
It’s not that they’ve come up with it. It’s just that Zara’s done it so many times that it’s become synonymous with their brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->