Salvatore Ferragamo F/W 2019.20 by Harley Weir

bluebanter

Reaction score
Salvatore Ferragamo F/W 2019.20 Campaign: "A Patchwork of Characters"
Creative Director: Paul Andrew
Photographer and Director: Harley Weir
Stylist: Jodie Barnes
Talents: Liya Kebede - Kirsty Hume - Yorgelis Marte - Sora Choi - Jonas Mason - Rishi Robin - Hero Fiennes-Tiffin

Advertising Campaign - Collections -Salvatore Ferragamo

+ 1 more
nsVPDP07_o.jpg

ferragamo

Wow, the desperation for sales is embarrassing! Let's cram as many pieces possible into one shot, that way we appeal to everyone at the same time. Consumers can sense that and they don't like it.
I'm actually very impressed with Andrew's confident direction of the brand. He doesn't need such an aggressive approach. And this mass casting started before the new CEO stepped in so it's not on her.

I love the cast, but this is 90% Sora being extra :wub: . I wish Kirsty, Yorgelis, and Liya got as much focus.

OMG yesssss, liiiiiiiiiiiving for Yorgelis and Liya, and Sora is working it, probably her best campaign to date.

With Liya, Sora and Kirsty I expected better. Too crowded.

Love the group shots! Hate the products shots mostly because those bags and shoes are hideous!

There is no distinction in the shot with the navy palette.. everyone just blends into each other. It's a messy picture.

The only interesting shots are the group ones, I think they work nicely, imo.
The singles/accessories shots are terrible and boring. Awkward framing/expressions.. looks amateur.

I assume this is the entire campaign, including probably eyewear shots.

justjared

The eyewear shot with all of them together looks PHENOMENAL.

The only interesting shots are the group ones, I think they work nicely, imo.
The singles/accessories shots are terrible and boring. Awkward framing/expressions.. looks amateur.

I take this back, the shote of Kirsty Hume with her hair out is stunning!

A big fan of the energy in this set! The group shots may seem cramped but the styling completes a full picture very well for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->