Sandra Bullock (Please put all Sandra news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandra Bullock & Louis: Bundled Up in the Big Apple!

Sandra Bullock carries her adorable son Louis while running some errands on Thursday (January 6) in New York City.
sandra-bullock-louis-nyc.jpg

The 46-year-old actress recently rang in 2011 with pal and The Proposal co-star Ryan Reynolds at her restaurant Bess Bistro in Texas.

But rumors that there may be a romance starting are “ridiculous,” a source told People.

“They have been friends for 10 years and they celebrated New Year’s with others. That’s it. They really are just friends,” added the source.

justjared.

I wonder...Sandra and Ryan would make a cute couple.

I remember back in the day when Sandra dated Ryan Gosling. :P

ScarJo Thinks Sandra Bullock Is A Man-Hungry Tramp

scarjosandybullock.jpg

Ryan Reynolds has never held up his hand and admitted that he's healing his broken heart by doing ab crunches while Sandra Bullock rides on top (Ryan Reynolds does ab crunches in his sleep, so of course he does it during sex times), but apparently they are dating. And apparently, ScarJo isn't happy about it. One of ScarJo's friends tells The National Enquirer (aka The Grain of Salt Times) that she called Sandra a "man-hungry tramp" among other things.

ScarJo still has feelings for Ryan and thinks it was wrong of Sandra to get on that shi* before his divorce is final. The source also added these fightin' words: "She still has intense feelings for Ryan and feels Sandra isn't respecting that at all. Sandra may be known as 'America's Sweetheart,' but she's NO sweetheart to Scarlett."

Whoever at The National Enquirer wrote this mess has obviously been watching reruns of Laverne & Shirley and/or Three's Company, because who says "man-eating tramp" anymore? That's some shi* Shirley shouted at Rhonda. That's olden times talk. Not only that, but Sandra is as square as Prostitution wh*re's t*ts, so I don't think she could be a man-eating tramp if she tried. Maybe what the source really meant is that Sandra lives a double life as "America's sweetheart" and a cannibal hobo. That, I might believe.
dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
Sandra Bullock Denies Humping On Ryan Reynolds

Perhaps Sandra Bullock was afraid that ScarJo, The Bride of Mumblestein, would send Frankenstein's monster after her as*, because she denied that she's rubbing her chocha on Ryan Reynolds' ribbed (for everyone's pleasure) abs. That was a good move on Sandy's part, because I don't think she would've seen the mumbling wrath of ScarJo coming since the remake of The Shaggy Dog was blocking her eyesight. Every mother in the world was itching to grab Sandy's clip-on bangs in a fist and hack that shi* off with a pair of kitchen scissors. My sister spent most of her childhood with wonky bangs that looked like they were cut with a vegetable chopper. My mom's rule was that if your bang tips kissed your eyelashes, hand her the scissors. No bang/lash love allowed! But back to Sandy's denial.

When Al Roker from Today (via People) asked Sandy about the rumor that's fuc*ing on ScarJo's seconds, she said this:

"I think there will be a collective sigh amongst women across the United States when I say he's not my lovah. He's just an amazing friend for 10 years ... but I don't get his loving after dark."

Okay, Sandra. We won't believe that your bangs are hiding the hickey that Ryan gave you on your forehead. Okay.

Here's a few more pictures of Sandy's bang issue as well as a few pictures of ScarJo looking like a Chrysler hood ornament (sans wings).
dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
Sandra Bullock don't want no Ryan Reynolds.
Now, I wouldn't be mad if she got with Ryan Gosling again. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uche2crazyyy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->