Sara Paxton

Ubisoft Celebrates The Launch Of 'The Prince Of Persia' Video Game -- West Hollywood, May 25, 2010

celebritycity

Last edited by a moderator:
Sara Paxton out at night in Beverly Hills June 1, 2010

celebritycity

Sara Paxton at the Staples Center for the Activision E3 party. June 14, 2010

profimedia

Sara Paxton hits the gym in West Hollywood - August 5, 2010 (tlfan.to).

Sara Paxton hits the black carpet at the Shark Night 3D VIP Party held at Petco Park on Wednesday night (July 20) in San Diego, Calif.

justjaredjr.com

At comic con for Sara's new movie Shark Night 3D 21st July 2011

bellazon

Sara Paxton goofs off with Dustin Milligan at a photo shoot at Polson Pier in Toronto on Thursday (August 11).

The 23-year-old actress and 26-year-old actor were in town promoting their new movie Shark Night 3D.

justjaredjr

Sara Paxton laughs it up with Dustin Milligan as they stop by MuchMusic’s New.Music.Live in Toronto on Thursday (August 11).

The Shark Night 3D costars had some fun with beach volleyballs as they chilled with the in-studio audience and posed with a giant shark mascot!

Sara, 23, and Dustin, 26, have been in town doing press for their new movie!

justjaredjr

Sara Paxton draws us in with her blond locks on the August 2011 cover of Troix magazine.

The 23-year-old actress chatted with the mag about leaving professional singing behind, her Disney days, and her obsession with the Food Network. Check it:

On where you’ll find her during her free time: “When I’m not busy with acting, I like to see movies, Netflix is my best friend. I also like to read. I have two dogs so I spend a lot of time doing stuff with them to make sure they get exercise. Also, I love to cook! I am obsessed with the Food Network!”

On why she really isn’t considered a ‘Disney kid’: “I did a few Disney movies for television called, Hounded, and the other called, Return to Halloweentown. I loved working for Disney! They are great! But I did Halloweentown when I was 18, and I’ve done so much since then, that I think that’s why people don’t really see me as a Disney kid. I did a movie called The Last House on the Left and it was not very…kid friendly!”

On sticking with acting: “I did singing for a while when I was 16. I think at the time I was too young and wasn’t ready to really be a singer. I love to sing, I do it all the time, but right now I’m focusing on acting!”

Sara’s new movie, Shark Night 3D, opens on September 2nd — but you can pick up this issue on Thursday!

justjaredjr

she looks so pretty and i love her photoshoot for Troix
also offtop, but Dustin looking hot :woot:

@ Swimming With Sharks Pool Party In Celebration Of "Shark Night 3D" (27 August 2011)

bellazon

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->