Saskia de Brauw

teacakes

Reaction score
Another Dutch beauty! Featured on Models.com's Daily Duo, this girl really struck my eye.

saskiapola10.jpg

The rest of her polaroids can be found below:

All images from Models.com

She is with Paparazzi Models in the Netherlands. Her statistics are listed below:

Hair:
Brown
Eyes:
Brown
Height:
177cm / 5′9.5″
Bust:
86 cm / 34″
Waist:
62 cm / 24.5″
Hips:
90 cm / 35.5″

Place of Origin:
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Date of Birth:
April 17

The complete feature can be found here.

Last edited by a moderator:
More from Models.com's selection.

She was recently lensed by Vivien Sassen for the upcoming Eres campaign, for which she takes fellow Dutch Lara Stone's place.

She was born in 1981, so she is no spring chicken but it seems she has modelled before.

love her androgyny, and I actually read somewhere (forgot where though) that she has modeled before but quit to pursue art school or something of that sort. ^_^

That's true; she quit at 16 and is now living and working as an artist.

You are correct; how exciting! Here are some new shots posted on the site:

dnamodels.com

OMG, I know this girl form my mothers magazines since my early teens (like 10 years ago) and I always liked her. But she was the kind of model who was only sort of on demand in The Netherlands (I remember one shot in an old issue of i-D). She was totally out of my system untill I spotted her on this month's cover of Dutch Elle. And now I see her at Balenciaga and she is signed with DNA :woot: I'm very excited.

Here is her Balenciaga pic:

style.it

And she does it! I've been anticipating her appearance since I caught wind of the desired look for this season's show.

Balenciaga S/S 2011

Vogue.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->