Scarlett Johansson & Penelope Cruz for L'Oreal Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't they give those jobs to models? I personally like Scarlett Johansson and the earlier work of Penelope Cruz, but I don't think I want to see them in a commercial selling make-up and shampoo.

Why would any respectable actress want to do commercials? Ok, I get it that cosmetic companies pay them big money, but I just think it is tacky.

_Angelica said:
I hate her make-up in those ads. She so dosn't have the face type to pull off something like that.

Agreed. I think they could've done better, if they wanted to use her that badly. She has interesting face, pretty, but those expressions she makes...

I dont like Scarlett's makeup at all in the ad published in the April Vogue ! Too much colours at the same time, way overdone ! :yuk: They could have done so much better ! And what's with the upside down pics ??

i'va already seen Penelope in the magazine and tv ads,and she is sooo cute pretty!

LeonieAlexandria said:
^ whats wrong with it Erin?

I look at my comment now, and can't quite see why I typed "Yuck, L'oreal?"... hmmm... Scarlett looks good in the ads, though, for the tanning stuff... though it's not really in-line with what she does with her own skin (she rocks the pale arena), she looks really fabulous in the ads.

just noticed these ads in a mag......penelope really pulls it off, just gorgeous!
scarlett on the other hand is just a disappointment, they should have given the job to a model....

Penelope cruz is gorgeous, so much more beautiful than scarlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
violette28
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->