Sexiest movie moment

BodhiTree said:
okay...there is the scene from Secretary when Maggie Gyllenhaal's character Lee Holloway is being spanked by James Spader's character Edward Grey. Prrrrrrrrr....soooo sexy! :winkiss:

oh,yes... the secretary... james spader is soooooo :woot: :woot: :woot:

Bluestar07 said:
Cameron Diaz’s 'hair gel' scene in There’s Something About Mary was voted the funniest movie scene.

0,,2005341122,00.jpg
Funniest movie clip ... Cameron as Mary

i thought this one was really dumb. and gross

ckashie said:
Agree with pretty much everything that's been said, but I can't believe nobody's mentioned the scene in Rear Window where Grace Kelly wakes James Stewart up by kissing him :woot:

Oooh, if we're doing classic movies, the scene with Barbara Stanwyck and Henry Fonda in The Lady Eve, where he helps her with her stocking/shoe is both very sexy and hilarious. That movie is my favorite romantic comedy ever.

xtine888 said:
And this is so odd, I know, but I find that one scene in "The Last Samurai" with Taka dressing Tom Cruise for battle INCREDIBLY SEXY. omg. I'm a biased Tom Cruise fan, though. Scenes that are sexy without the actual sex are always the best. :heart:
Oh my! How could I possibly forget about that scene! Super hot and elegant.
I also love the scene when she is bathing under the water fall. You can only see her shoulder but the way she puts on her kimono is the sexiest thing ever.

Li Gong and Tony Leung kiss in 2046... sexiest thing I have seen.

Daniel Day Lewis and Michelle Pfeiffer in that carriage in Age of Innocence

Angelina and Clive kiss in Beyond Borders - refugee camp scene in Thailand

Rita Hayworth singing/striptease in Gilda

Rene Russo and Pierce Brosnan exchange in Thomas Crown Affair

James Franco and Mena Suvari love scene in Sonny

Interesting thread.. I second the James Spader/ Maggie G spanking scene in Secretary and the Notebook sex scene (but the one on the deleted scenes from the DVD is much more erotic than the one they used in the film).

The scene with Johnny Depp and Christina Ricci, in The Man who Cried.

Interesting thread.. I second the James Spader/ Maggie G spanking scene in Secretary and the Notebook sex scene (but the one on the deleted scenes from the DVD is much more erotic than the one they used in the film).
Hahah Secretary is nothing short of amazing. I hated The Notebook though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trainer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->