Sketchy Behavior- Fashion Illustrators

^ i agree, i like her work too. although it's somewhat similar to other illustrators work, i think she's found her own voice. i'm looking forward to see how she progresses.

it would be awesome though if you could start threads on your favourite illustrators now that there is this whole subforum. please:heart:

chrysler builiding
chrysler.jpg

bellapillar.com

anna karina said:
it would be awesome though if you could start threads on your favourite illustrators now that there is this whole subforum. please:heart:
:D....:innocent:

Thanks for posting space miu! The choice by clavin klein ads really caught my eye in terms of illustration. Its so cool to see illustration done for fashion campaigns :heart:

Charles Anastase:heart:
Illustrator and designer Charles Anastase drew the launch campaign for Choice Calvin Klein, a lingerie line for the 14- to 22-year-old set. Why? "Illustration is much more personal than photography," said Patrick Li of the Work in Progress agency, who tapped Anastase. And lingerie, of course, is about as personal as it gets.

<3 this topic.

Deanne Cheuk! Well, loads of stuff in here is gorgeous!

Thanks to all for posting them. I barely knew about these artists before coming to tFs.

I love this thread. All of these pictures are making me feel inspired. :smile:

just have to say I love this thread, I'm definitely going to look through each page later, love this type of thing!

i love them!:heart:

but, miss cardinale, this is sabotage:o:argg:

i demand new threads:innocent:

and I'm happy you like them. ^_^ :heart:

I'll give her a thread then. :ninja:

Nordstrom has illustrations of their high end items in the catalogues. I couldn't find pics though.

grandefille, welcome to tfs. please credit your picture:flower:

please start individual threads on each artist.

this thread is from a time when we didn't even have this sub-section and photographers and illustrators where still located in supporting cast.
we are keeping it as an archive of course but as you can see now there is a whole forum devoted to art & design:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->