Socialite models

Elettra Wiedeman (Rossellini), daughter of Isabella Rossellini, granddaughter of Ingrid bergman.

00002474_coletivaelle_f2.jpg
eletra_250.jpg

There not so intersting because they have it so easy. Sofia Coppola who's 5 3' was signed to Ford models in 1993 and is with a differetn agencie now and the Heart heiress is 5 5'

There are quite a few models with famous families.

Stella Tennant, granddaughter of the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire and the Lord and Lady Glenconne.
tennantb.jpg

Filippa Hamilton Palmstierna. Hamilton and Palmstierna are both noble names.
13946_6884.jpg

sam branson (son of Richard Branson ), he's a model , right?!
branson_mid.jpg

Matthew

avedon.jpg

Matthew Avedon, grandson of the famous recently-deceased photographer, Richard Avedon.

In the interview in the sunday times she said she was 5 5' and a size 0

Who are the hot socialites turned hot models? Why is it rich kids can do anything but always turn into models or actors?

Because most actresses and models have to work to get where they are, assuming they didn't come from rich backgrounds. But socialites get to skip the whole "working hard" step.

The only reason socialites get to the top faster is because they use people... they always say its who you know not what you know... but i think that 90% of people who make it have clawed their way there... its human nature... if you want something bad enough you will do whatever it takes to get what you want... :smile:

versace_goddess said:
The only reason socialites get to the top faster is because they use people... they always say its who you know not what you know... but i think that 90% of people who make it have clawed their way there... its human nature... if you want something bad enough you will do whatever it takes to get what you want... :smile:

Exactly, its called sleeping around and using your daddy's friends and money. Get your connections to do you a favour, who will do a favour for another one of their connections and the cycle repeats.

Money = Power

s*t*a*r said:
hey, if i had the money, i'd probably do it too.

I wouldn't. Not if people would hate me for it....

Socialites are parasites. Living off daddy/mummy's name and fortune.

You would sleep around with skeezy old men just so you could have a career that lasts a couple of years? Yikes.

when i said that, i meant solely buy people to get a better career.

but thinking of it now, i really wouldnt. i would just buy nice things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->