St. John F/W 08.09 : Marina P., Caroline W., Bianca B. & Hilary R. by Mark Seliger

you know, i like the cast of this. their looks play off each other well, and i like that they're a bit more established and older.

vf7stjohn.jpg

{models.com}

i dont like hilary's pose

Last edited by a moderator:
she looks stunning!

The group shots remind me of Sex and the City DVD covers only in a more European kind of way...

Very strong, sexy and chic women...

vf6stjohn.jpg

models.com posted by ThiagoMello :flower: in Hilary's thread. Great, great casting.

^ me too. Stunning

Hilary looks wonderful. They all look pretty stellar in fact!

this is just weird... i want angelina back! and idk i think gisele looked so much better than bianca and hilary....:(

great ad, i agree that the casting is impressive, they all work the upper east side look to perfection!

Hey, let's just focus on the ad's aesthetic merits since this isn't the appropriate thread for this topic anyway ^_^:flower:. Besides we all know it's a fact that Hilary is one of the most gorgeous models on earth who reigns supreme while we all bow before her worshipfulness.

:innocent::wink:

d&g_fan
, apparently Angelina Jolie didn't raise sales for the brand when they added her to target a new demographic so she was always gonna go at the end of her contract anyway :flower:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HigthaVandah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->