Stilettos over Sneakers

I know, i've seen a similar shoe before. A red allstar with a superhigh-heel. I don't like it. I think the allstar-one i've seen before just looked plain tacky and cheap, while the JPG-one was OK, but feel that it's a little too creative-streey

Don't really think it works.
Reminds me of a child trying on her mum's shoes while still wearing her own (I used to do that)

for some reason I have the vague recollection that I owned something like this....when I was a kid....it wasn't a very high heel because obviously it was for a child, but I do have a haunting image in my head that this isn't the first time I've seen this

quite quirky indeed.
the contrast is interesting, "delicate" & "rough"...
but, i don't like it much, i'd rather wear either or.

OMG...that looks so stupid!!!!!!!!Stilletos and Sneakers I love them both but that´s just stupid! NEVER COMBINE!

It's why I said earlier that layering has gone too far. That's because when you take chances trying to combine two things that don't usually go together (sneakers and stilettos in this case), you end up like Cadillac's cars- damned ugly and not worth crap. In fact, I'd hate to see this sneaker + high heels (meaning, not necessarily stilettos. Can also be wedge-type shoes for example) deal take off. Why not make high heels that borderline the boundaries of shoe and sneaker without being extremely ugly? Chinese Laundry has a pump that resembles a sneaker, only not with laces. Steve Madden has their "Binder" shoe which can double as a casual shoe and even (in my view) a dress shoe. But you need professional help if you think your Skechers Minuet or Grand Jamz sneakers look better with specially-made shoes to go around the sneaker.

Because of the complete mismatch of styles, that's why I said earlier that layering can go too far.

SusanSuperstar said:
OMG...that looks so stupid!!!!!!!!Stilletos and Sneakers I love them both but that´s just stupid! NEVER COMBINE!

exactly as to why this is a haunting memory...quite tormenting:shock: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->