Style's Top Ten Fall05 Models

i almost always root for ehtnic variety, so it's hye for me (she has magnificient bone structure and had a wonderful break-out season)... i also like anja and kim's eyes are amazing... and i also love mimi, but i don't remember seeing her on the list last season, which was her first major one... ooh and solange, the girl is chic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Except for Bianca, Anja, and Hye they all look the same to me. Bright eyed and innocent...

my favorites : Vlada, Inguna, Doutzen, and Hye (She really does stand out during runway shows)

thanks for the merge :flower: (sorry I didn't realize there was an older thread :blush: )

Not a problem. As you can see I am a Kim Noorda fan. She reminds me of Ali in some pics.

model_mom said:
Not a problem. As you can see I am a Kim Noorda fan. She reminds me of Ali in some pics.
there's definitely a strong resemblance, they;re both lovely :flower:

My favorites are Inguna and Doutzen...for some reason i get mixed up between the two :blush:

kinkexplosion said:
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/collections/F2005RTW/editor/040405

Anja Rubik/NEXT, Bianca Balti/IMG, Doutzen Kroes/DNA, Hye Park/TRUMP, Inguna Butane/WOMEN, Kim Noorda/DNA, Marina Peres/WOMEN, Romina Lanaro/DNA, Solange Wilvert/NEXT, Vlada Roslyakova/WOMEN.

top10.jpg
why do they write wrong,,inguna isent russia she is baltic:innocent:

In my opinion the best models are: Kim (So beautiful! she looks really nice), Anja (the best Polish model), Doutzen (mouth!) and Inguna (lovely). But all of these models are great!

i love Bianca and Doutzen :heart:

i like Marina as well, and Inguna is just lovely

yes right on.... she is so sexy but a good sexy you know not trashy at all
adorefaith said:
Doutzen & Inguna are my faves from that list..great looking girls!!!!

Doutzen has such a sensual look to her...she amazes me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->