Suggestions for Wearable/Comfortable Spring Wedges

• Thread starter Deleted member 112751
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 112751

I love the high wedges that are in style for spring, but looking for a pair that are a bit more do-able for me personally....meaning preferably not extremely high, not likely to kill my feet but still fashionable. Has anyone come across any great wedges that fit this description they could recommend? :flower:

Can you be a little more specific? Material? Color? Style (peep-toe, open-toe, sandal-style)? Maybe an inspiration picture would be helpful.

Do you have a price range or an idea of what kind you want [suede wedges vs strappy wedges, etc...]

Yes sorry - should have been more specific. I like the look of peep-toe wedges, specifically those done by Lanvin for S/S...but the wedge is too extreme for me to walk in daily and preferably would like something a little less $$$ (although price isn't a huge concern - anything less than $500 would be great)

Lanvin-Wedge-Matches-Fashion.jpg

0375E02E.jpg

(www.shopstyle.com)

this is going to be a big season for flat, more level wedges. michael kors has one that is pre ordered and sold out but it is the kind of style from the 70's that is easy to imitate. i know there was a brand who made them a couple of years ago, but the brand name escapes me now.

CELINE has redone the wedge (as lucky mentioned the more "one" level wedge) and i can only say it is the most comfy wedge i own (i own 2 of them) so maybe you should check them out for summer :smile:
high but comfy !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rtdrone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->