Sunglasses and Shades #2

mistress_f

Hell on Heels
Reaction score
Moderator's Note:
In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
Please credit the images or else they will be removed!
The old thread can be found here

Last edited by a moderator:
Can some please post some new styles for this spring/summer? I'm desperately looking for a new pair.

I am feeling the neon Pradas for this upcoming season... model numbers are still NOWHERE to be found, though!!

01030m.jpg
01060m.jpg
00520m.jpg

style.com

Just got these John Richmond JR592 for my wife.. she had black ones and now white.
I think these are most beautiful sunglasses ever created!

1045121.jpg

Credits: mine

Could someone please identify these sunglassess for me? :heart: :flower:

Pic credit theJJB.com

Attachments

• audrina.JPG
    audrina.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 24
does anybody know where to buy just earpieces for rayban sunglasses?

love the chloè sunglasses!!i've got the myrte quite a long ago and they0re so pretty :wub:

@StarsInHerEyes: take a look at Tom Ford Anouk. Consider Karina and Nikita, too.

x610-109.jpg

i don't care if it's for mens, i totally want that glasses, the coolest one that i saw for the upcoming season

credits: the kenzo fw10 thread.

does anyone have any experience with Proenza Schouler sunglasses?
I'm loving these - not sure how new they are but I only just discovered them.
thoughts?

roundsunglasses2.jpg

roundsunglasses.jpg

shopbop.

Gwyneth Paltrow is wearing Stella McCartney STM 4012 Sunglasses. You can buy them online at www.otticanet.com that's the only place online I've seen selling them authentically so far. :smile:

please please help me !!!ID the sunglasses ?? Is that chloe??

**please do not quote images***

Last edited by a moderator:
oh and i am loving the Prada transparent sunglasses. I cannot wait until they are released, if anyone knows the model number please PM me thank you :smile:

does anybody have experience with smartbuyglasses?

the prices of the glasses/sunglasses are in comparison to other sellers very very low. i don't know if it's a reliable page??
as far as i found out, they ship all the glasses from China to almost every country in the world.
it could have a few reasons why they are so cheap. 1. you don't have to pay taxes 2. they buy the cheap original ones in China and ship them to other countries 3. they are imitations ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->