Super-Thin Lindsay Collapses

I don't think you have to be alarmingly thin to pass out. Put a normal person that hasn't eaten that day, or wasn't breathing right while exercising and you'll see them on the floor too.

wyatt. said:
i think one of the main reasons lindsay lohan's weight looks so dramatic is because physically she has a large head, and on top of her body it makes her look even smaller.

Yes, her frame, I would say, is medium-sized.

Just so you guys know, she does have asthma so that's probuably what caused it. Just because she's thinner now doesn't mean that's the reason she collapsed. "Speculation and rumors" people should be ashamed LOL

I think it was a matter of time, she has dropped too many pounds in such a short period. There's no healthy diet that causes such significant weight loss, no way.

mini said:
You don't have to look "alarmingly thin" to have an eating disorder or be really unhealthy...

I hope Lindsay is okay. I've passed out in public too, but I bet it's a million times more embarrasing when you're a celebrity.

something else tho, is that she dropped wieght so fast- its not necessarily that she is a stick figure, its the rapid weight loss that is a concern...

yes indeed, lindsay lohan was quoted as believing herself to be thinner than some other actresses in the latest teen vogue. :shock:

i have the article around here somewhere....

Would everyone who thinks they know what's behind Lindsay's weight loss and how to cure it please raise their hand. She wants to hire you.

model_mom said:
Would everyone who thinks they know what's behind Lindsay's weight loss and how to cure it please raise their hand. She wants to hire you.

:blush:

thank you, model_mom. :heart:

Although Lilo speculations are getting long-winded, and apparently touchy subjects - can we all just be realistic please, and acknowledge the fact that this poor girl is without-a-doubt losing a losing battle. The more people to keep telling her she needs help, the more likely she might be to get some - instead of crossing our fingers, and hoping she has this miraculous new metabolism or something....no way man, no way.

I think we've all been, or know someone in her situation - and although she may not admittedly live a fast life, I don't think she can hide from it anymore. I don't want to watch her downward spiral - it makes me sad. This girl needs to smarten up or her potential and charm is going to *poof* disappear....

while we can only speculate, i think it's pretty obvious her weight has been fluctuating. it just seems to me she's trying to keep her weight down, but her frame just isn't as tiny as say... nicole's. i thought she looked fine in the most recent pics, though. whatever the reason for her collapse though... could be exhaustion, asthma, whatever... i just hope she's taking care of herself.

Curious said:
This is really terrible :( I hope this serves as a wake-up call for her to get her act together...
Yeah right... :rolleyes:

Curious said:
This is really terrible :( I hope this serves as a wake-up call for her to get her act together...
Wht do you mean:blink: ? She has gotten her act together. She's just being a young adult. Besides noone but the people in the class and lindsay know the full details, it could have been of asthma or exhaustion just because she's thin doesn't mean we need to automatically assume that's the reason. Plus I think for her age and the business she's in and all the crap going on in her life, she's got it pretty together. I could never handle all that crap.:shock:

Surferchica: hunney, I am in no way trying to lessen your opinion on the Lindsay Lohan issue - she is obviously someone you care about, and you obviously hold very high standards for her - and that is great, fans like that are awesome..she is very talented, IMO. :P

...what you may like to think about on the other hand though is that - there are people on this board who have been where Lindsay may (or may not) be. I know I for one went through a TERRIBLY stressful time once (around 18-19-20) where I ran my body into the ground - doing drugs, partying HARD, plus work, etc.... I saw what that did to my body.

I now see Lindsay Lohan, seemingly overnight (in interviews, in pictures, etc...) morph into a version of a girl I saw in myself once- and in so many of my friends.

nd sure - you may be right, maybe she is fine. But what if she isn't? Should we all begin to prey upon those issues, that may be driving her to this behaviour? (I'm not specifying here for a reason, it could be ANY of a million things) You could take an opportunity to really help get this actress back in touch with the reasons she joined this unforgiving business in the first place and be supportive.

(I don't mean to single you out - you have great points- I'm just saying, think about the situation from a variety of angles b/c there may be more than one). :flower:

Peace out.:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you thinking about handing a petition around and letting us all sign it or are we going to march on her residence? :unsure:

Is that how I came across? it wasn't my intention - I just mean to say, there is always more than one valid argument, and sometimes these threads get volatile if we all can't see the different sides.

Well, supposedly she's lost at least 30 pounds since she was in Mean Girls - and I though she was svelte back then! She does need to make up her mind about what she's going to tell people when asked about her weight. First, she said she had a trainer and started eating healthy. Then she said she eats a lot and doesn't like to work out. Then she said she hit puberty (the most ridiculous explanation yet) - at age 18, which obviously makes a lot of sense. It just seems fishy, but I can't even imagine the pressure she feels to maintain her weight in body-obsessed Hollywood.

surferchica said:
? She has gotten her act together. She's just being a young adult.
:blink: I don't see how you can possibly say that seriously. I'm a young adult, too. I guess I'd better start snorting ridiculous amounts of cocaine, losing tons of weight, collapsing, etc.

AlexN said:
:blink: I don't see how you can possibly say that seriously. I'm a young adult, too. I guess I'd better start snorting ridiculous amounts of cocaine, losing tons of weight, collapsing, etc.
Usually I would blow up at a comment like this but I'm not going to. In my personal opinion I don't think she does drugs nor drinks I think she just lost a bit to much weight and is stressed out. And by the way i'm a young adult too so don't use taht against me:rolleyes:

fezbatik said:
Surferchica: hunney, I am in no way trying to lessen your opinion on the Lindsay Lohan issue - she is obviously someone you care about, and you obviously hold very high standards for her - and that is great, fans like that are awesome..she is very talented, IMO. :P

...what you may like to think about on the other hand though is that - there are people on this board who have been where Lindsay may (or may not) be. I know I for one went through a TERRIBLY stressful time once (around 18-19-20) where I ran my body into the ground - doing drugs, partying HARD, plus work, etc.... I saw what that did to my body.

I now see Lindsay Lohan, seemingly overnight (in interviews, in pictures, etc...) morph into a version of a girl I saw in myself once- and in so many of my friends.

nd sure - you may be right, maybe she is fine. But what if she isn't? Should we all begin to prey upon those issues, that may be driving her to this behaviour? (I'm not specifying here for a reason, it could be ANY of a million things) You could take an opportunity to really help get this actress back in touch with the reasons she joined this unforgiving business in the first place and be supportive.

(I don't mean to single you out - you have great points- I'm just saying, think about the situation from a variety of angles b/c there may be more than one). :flower:

Peace out.:heart:
Hey I was just voicing my opinion. I don't mind if you voice your's. I completely understand what you guys are saying but in my opinion I don't think she's doing that, oh and by the way, please don't ever point me out specifically again, that's just rude.:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samiyaaakat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->