Supermodel Challenge Game Season 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god wow. I am totally floored by that!! I won?? I can't believe it! Thank you so so so much, i can't get this huge smile off my face :D ahhhhhh

To my dear oolie - congrats on the way you played this game, you are such an amazing competitor and an even more amazing girl. :heart: Your one of the nicest people i've met here on tfs and we are all better for knowing you. :kiss:
Congrats on making it to the final two! :clap: You rock!! :king: :clap: :heart:

Thank you so much to the judges, for taking your time to have detailed reviews every challenge - and coming up with challenges that were both interesting, creative, fun and sometimes hard (i don't think oolie & i will ever forget Alice in Wonderland :shock: :lol: )

And of course thanks to every competitor and spectators for making this game the perfectly fun game that it is! I am so honoured to win! And i am totally suprised with this, and of course thankful :heart: I feel so lucky!
Thanks so much for everyones kind comments :kiss: Karma to everyone!! :lucky:

xoxo

Last edited by a moderator:
:clap: Awww I must sounds cheesy but this is better than Hollywood! :cry::lol::clap: All hail once again! :clap:

:rofl: :rofl: Alice in Wonderland :shock: :shock: :lol:

:rofl:

Thanks for your lovely message TaTa, I'm so glad you liked what I did with Natasha...... I love Natasha too!!!! :buzz: She'll always be one of my favourites and definitely one of my favourite faces in modelling! :heart:

The other challenge that made me :shock: :shock: :shock: was the Grey's Anatomy one :rofl: I was like oh god!! hahhaha

^yeah i had Deperate Housewives!! :lol: i've only watched like 2 eps - so i really must thanks polka for helping me out!! :heart:

This game was so much fun! Its so weird that its over now...
SC2 will be awesome! :clap:

ools who are you repping next time?

I picked Freja after changing models like 100 times...... I'm happy with that choice but I'm not 100% sure if I want to play! I'm a little burnt out after this one so it depends when the cycle starts I guess.

Are you playing next time? Who are you repping?

I've just sent in a request to the games thread where all games have to get approved for our next season--36 people!!:shock:
Depending on how the mods see it, this season may be started within the week, OR Model Combat 6 might start again, which is also supersuper exciting and the supermodel challenge will take a brief hiatus. I love you guys--cant wait for next season!!

^^wow if you do decide to play oolie (which i really hope you do) Freja would be awesome!!

Yeah i'm playing, with Raquel Zimmerman! I know what you mean about feeling a little burnt out, its funny this game takes a lot out of you doesn't it?

Can't wait for next season either yogini!

:o late for the party i see (thanks for the reminder jssy -- i just got a scanner and i can't stop scanning :lol: :ninja:) ..

but on topic: a HUGE congrats to you Pink :clap: all of your entries have been perfection and you and Lily definately deserve this title :heart: B) With that said, you did an amazing job, too Oolie :flower: Lily's and Natasha's have stood out since the beginning of this game so you're without a doubt worthy both of you :kiss:

But i can't believe the cycle is over already -- when does the next start? :innocent: :lol:

What's going on with judging for Season 3? Will it be the same judges? Did you ask to be a judge, pink? I would! :rofl:

For me the craziest challenge by far was the runway one :shock: I was so stressed from that one!!! :rofl: At some points I was ready to throw in the towel :lol: I wonder if truebluejen felt the same way

oolie coco said:
What's going on with judging for Season 3? Will it be the same judges? Did you ask to be a judge, pink? I would! :rofl:

:rofl: well thats up to the judges now, if they want me on board i would be more than happy ^_^ - but if they don't than that ok too!! B) :lol:

^^:lol: oolie that was a tough one, and i wasn't even a team leader so i can't imagine how you and tbj would have felt like!! :shock: :shock:

WOW!!! congrats pink!!!
ools, you were fabulous too! i never realised natasha had so many stunning pics!!

pink_lipgloss said:
:rofl: well thats up to the judges now, if they want me on board i would be more than happy ^_^ - but if they don't than that ok too!! B) :lol:

i think that would be a fantastic idea:blush: :heart:

:clap:

i'm sure that yogini and cutxpaste would agree ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VogueVoyager
Back