• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Tatler April 2016 : Lady Amelia Windsor by Karen Collins

lstone15

Reaction score
The April edition of Tatler magazine could ruffle a few regal feathers as it hails 20-year-old cover girl Lady Amelia Windsor as 'The most beautiful member of the royal family.'
It's been eight years since the society magazine last put a member of the royal family on the cover, when it featured Princess Eugenie as she celebrated her 18th birthday back in 2008.
Lady Amelia, 36th in line to the throne, who is the granddaughter of the Queen’s cousin, the Duke of Kent, graces the front page of the aristocrat's favourite read wearing a revealing floral jacquard dress and tousled, flowing hair.

31B0CC3100000578-3468998-image-a-2_1456742031643.jpg

31B0CC4B00000578-3468998-image-a-1_1456741405054.jpg

dailymail

Could someone scan this Party guide? Sounds fun // lovely cover

20 years old???

She looks between 11 & 13 years old

I thought she was 16. I also thought royals aren't supposed to wear revealing clothes but I guess she's far enough down the line of succession that nobody cares

I like the second shot as a cover much better, great photography. She does look no older than 16 though.

I find it hilarious that people are requesting scans for Tatler, :lol:. Although I shouldn't, because it's one of my guilty pleasures as well.

Perhaps it's just my Canadian modesty, but I'd find it extreeeeeeemely awkward being referred to as "The Most Beautiful ___" on a magazine cover.

Everyone knows Harry is the most beautiful member of the royal family :wink:

Perhaps it's just my Canadian modesty, but I'd find it extreeeeeeemely awkward being referred to as "The Most Beautiful ___" on a magazine cover.

Agreed! It just opens the floodgates for criticism, lol. Nose is too small, eyebrows can be smoother, face too round. Of course if this was someone famous, people would have been more vocal, lol..

I don't like it either, and yes I think it would draw a lot of criticism

Could someone scan this Party guide? Sounds fun // lovely cover

The 100 Most Invited party-goers as Tatler releases its ultimate guest list

High-society magazine Tatler has released this year's annual 100 Most Invited List - with some surprising new entries.

Entering the "ultimate guest list" for the first time and coming in at number 41 is Jeremy Corbyn - ranking above David and Samantha Cameron at 84 and Boris Johnson at 94.

The Labour leader is noted as being a "hot choice" for any intellectual hostess because he is "opinionated, has a certain amount of power and hardly drinks."

Another new entry at number two is Hollywood power couple, Amal and George Clooney, branded "Berkshire's most glamorous new arrivals."

Romeo and Brooklyn Beckham rank fourth, Prince Harry is at number five, model Suki Waterhouse is sixth and media mogul Rupert Murdoch and his fiancee Jerry Hall are at number 10.

Topping the table are the Manners sisters, daughters of the Duke of Rutland. Lady Vi, 22, Lady Alice, 20 and Lady Eliza, 18, "always liven up a party" by jumping up and down on the furniture, being amusing and wearing very short dresses, the magazine said.

Tatler's social editor Tibbs Jenkins said: "It's a list compiled of those folk most wanted at parties - the ones who make for a really good time.

"Essentially if they're there, you're bound to have fun, or at least leave with a tale to tell - from politicians via fashion sorts to just good time fellas. It's the ultimate guest list."

The April issue of Tatler will include the full 100 Most Invited List, compiled by magazine staff, and is on sale from Thursday.

The Top 10 are:

1. The Manners sisters
  2. Amal and George Clooney
  3. Marchioness and Marquess of Douro
  4. Romeo and Brooklyn Beckham
  5. Prince Harry
  6. Suki Waterhouse
  7. Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece
  8. Dasha Zhukova
  9. Sheikh Hamad Bin Abdullah Al Thani
  10. Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall

mirror