Tattoos #2

finally got my tat! overall I'm pretty pleased with the end result. altho I really loved the style and stylistic leaning of my artist, the dude was not very detail oriented which is a bummer since ya know tats are permanent and all.

Some tips I'd pass on to Tattoo Newbs:

keep in mind the importance of location/placement of tattoo esp in relation to joints, moving limbs and how stretching of skin effects the image.( tattoo images stretch side ways over time with the skin. So i would lengthen the overall image a tad given that it sits right below the crook of my inside elbow and their heads get smooshed a bit.)

i got the really horrible advice of to NOT look at the tattoo/needle in progress but thats the complete opposite of what one should be doing! watch every milisecond to ensure the artist is doing what YOU want. (ex the purse shape, details got skimmed over and the corpse's hollowed stomach was not pitch black in the original image I gave him or the transfer image).

So I'm going back in towards the end of the month to fine tune some of the details. As far as pain level, I've felt worse at the Dentist!

Moral of the Story: Watch Tattoo artist very carefully; don't assume they will follow the transfer image and be very clear from the beginning what YOU want.

fahey.dance.JPG
my pic

i want to get this smaller figurine one next (based on the charles anastase for cK Choice 2004 campaign which I adored). I'm really into the loose, free form, non-tattoo looking stuff. the ink splatter effect would be a nice contrast to the clean lines and sharp edges.
ck.choice04.jpg
source: vicsonguevara.blog

I have a small tattoo on my wrist and I really love it! I'll post a crappy webcam picture when my webcam starts working again! Some lovely tattoo ideas/photos on here though. I'm inspired.

i want to get this smaller figurine one next (based on the charles anastase for cK Choice 2004 campaign which I adored). I'm really into the loose, free form, non-tattoo looking stuff. the ink splatter effect would be a nice contrast to the clean lines and sharp edges.
View attachment 631885
source: vicsonguevara.blog

you definitely should get this one! It looks really funky and awesome! :woot:
and post a pic of the result^_^

I will get mines next month! First time and 4 in a row! :P

Back of Neck: The number "13" in red and black ("Thirteen" by Johnny Cash, written by Danzig... if you read the lyrics you will understand the colour choice)

Wrist: The word "Abaddon", my nickname

Back of ears: two crosses

I'm still thinking about these sentences "Love is a flame, a devil's thing" and "Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know". But since I'm a model, I'm afraid it's too much...

I just keep procrastinating on getting mine :lol:

I always wanted to get the Sims diamond just for fun (i think everyone should have one that has some humor or something light-hearted), but I mostly want words and not pictures for my tattoos

77264949827248760_R6N1i21n_f.jpg

highfivesandhighfashion.tumblr.com via pinterest

i saw this tattoo on pinterest and got instantly in love with it, i do like feather tattoos but never could find a perfect place for them this one is just soo beautiful, still i'm not convince on doing it because it's too visible and it may affect my career.

^this is the only thing I'm worried when it comes to tattoos, I'm afraid I won't get the job I want because of it. Anyways this tattoo is really cute!

Here's my BFF's tattoo, a compass, her zodiac sign is gemini and she never knows what's the right way for her, so she decided this was the perfect tattoo for her as it fits her personality.

my pic

Last edited by a moderator:
^this is the only thing I'm worried when it comes to tattoos, I'm afraid I won't get the job I want because of it. Anyways this tattoo is really cute!

Here's my BFF's tattoo, a compass, her zodiac sign is gemini and she never knows what's the right way for her, so she decided this was the perfect tattoo for her as it fits her personality.

my pic

i love the idea of the tattoo and the tattoo that came out of this idea.

^^ planning to have my zodiac sign as my first tat too (medium-sized, on my back)... I'm a Leo
:shifty::innocent:

I asked a friend to design it for me, I can't wait :P

I just got mine. I decided to change the crosses for only one cat (just like the one Catherine McNeil has) and to chance the words for two little bats (the Batman symbol) on my biceps. Here are some pics (one it's from my last test-shoot:(
539650_502192366464038_1736488288_n.jpg

estefniaquadro.jpg

I just got mine. I decided to change the crosses for only one cat (just like the one Catherine McNeil has) and to chance the words for two little bats (the Batman symbol) on my biceps. Here are some pics (one it's from my last test-shoot:(

Love your tattoos, especially the '13' :flower:

i really want to get the quote "fall seven times, stand up eight" on the upper side of my back. will probably be going to get it done sometime within the next month! so excited. :smile:

Some people's "fashion" tattoos... A McQueen design and Karen Elson

2q07omr.jpg

instagram @thedrowntown

149s6mc.jpg

instagram @carlgracetattoos

I've been thinking abour getting a tattoo but I probably won't do it.
I get bored really quickly so I'm kinda scared I'll regret it plus I'm petrefied of needles and injections and all that.
But if I did get it, I'd have one like Cat (McNeil) but I'd have ''never look back'' instead of ''never look back in anger'', I think hers is perfect.

I love tattoos. Ihave 4 now and will get more! Thats one way to express yourself i think.

my latest one:
my pics

okay, I have this one arm tattoo, and want another text tattoo. do you think it would look silly to have the other one placed on the same place on the other arm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->