Taylor Momsen (Please put all Taylor Momsen news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's because of the intention and the audience. While not every nude editorial could be qualified as art, it's still intended to be art. Well, mostly. It's likely to be read by people who are more concered about the artistic vision (or lack thereof) than about seeing a breast or a bare bum.

Taylor flashing her tape-covered boobs in front of a (likely drunk) audience during a concert only serves the purpose of being controversial & sexual.

That being said, I do not agree with underage models posing nude or sexually suggestive and I even feel weird about seeing 16 year olds in transparent outfits on the runways.

I guess it all comes down to everyone´s pov... maybe Taylor thinks that what she does is art or at least her definition of it and a way to express herself. You could say the same about fashion magazines and their views.
What bothers me is the double standard on "Entertainment artists and fashion artists (being models, photographers, stylists, etc)" what´s bad in one world is perfectly ok in the other :doh:

^ I think a lot of it is about her big, obnoxious mouth!! If she just got on stage and did this stupid stuff people would say "Silly girl..." but she has to compound it with these outrageous comments all the time!! :cry:

At first I found her ridiculous behavior funny but now it's just too much. If I saw in my entourage a 17 years old girl acting this way I'd think that, well, she's attention wh*ring, but also that the girl may be experiencing a serious teenage crisis. Where are the people supposed to take care of her?

July 28th 2010 Needs More Black Eye Grease

tayloralbumcover.jpg

Taylor Momsen, the baddest b*tch in a McDonald's ball pit, has released the cover for her band's debut album, which comes out in the UK later next month. Doesn't Taylor actually look her age without half of the contents of an ashtray smothered all over her eye area? No, that's not Taylor! It's just a visual representation of her maturity level (MINE TOO!!!).

This cover just confirms that the first thing toddlers learn in school shouldn't be how to tie their shoes or how to write their name. Who needs to know that? The first thing they should be taught is how to work a lighter. Sometimes when you're desperately looking for a light, you probably think to yourself: "I really wish that toddler over there was holding a Zippo instead of a Blackberry (toddlers have those now, right?)" That thought was just incepted from Kate Moss' dreams.

That being said, if the girl on Pretty Reckless' cover is supposed to be a young version of Taylor Momsen then they went with the wrong choice. I'm not a curator of hardcoreness like Taylor, but they really should've gone with this instead:

pandasmokingajoint.jpg

It's like you're staring at one of Taylor's baby pictures, right? It's all about the eyes!

And here's Taylor looking like she should be freebasing a piece of bamboo while performing in Florida the other day.
dlisted

^ She's wearing underwear?? What kinda rock & roll is that, man!!? :shock: I mean, if you're like really r & r and no role model, man, you should do your own thing and like, not let The Man dictate what you wear, man....Don't hassle her....man.... :blink:

She´s channeling Courtney Love all the way, this isn´t even new you know? Courtney did all this in the 90s... I guess the only shock is that she´s 16/17 and Love was around 28.

That being said, I do not agree with underage models posing nude or sexually suggestive and I even feel weird about seeing 16 year olds in transparent outfits on the runways.
me too :cry:
also i feel weired seeing 14 or 16 year old models making a s**y posing.
Or I love Gemma, but seeing the young Gemma with bare breast?! Please :cry:

edit: She/The outfit looks better with flats. #59

Last edited by a moderator:
She´s channeling Courtney Love all the way, this isn´t even new you know? Courtney did all this in the 90s... I guess the only shock is that she´s 16/17 and Love was around 28.

agree. but Courtney never looked this stupid/trash (those stripper shoes are just hideous..)...and FAKE.

Taylor flashed her pastie covered boobies to another crown. WHAT. THE. HELL????

She and the band played at Don Hill's in NYC last night, and there was another pastie flash!!...lots of model gazing, I hear- would have made it worthwhile...B)

376488.jpg

guestofaguest.com

Last edited by a moderator:

She's actually channeling The Runaways, who outraged fans and haters in the 70's. With the (huge) difference that they were actually talented.

^yeah, though Cherie wore lingerie many times? I was talking about Love cause she wore more lingerie/see through outfits.
I don´t think her music is bad and she has a nice singing voice (does she play an instrument?) just that it´s not as bad-a$$ as she probably thinks it is lol

^The whole band wore provocative outfits at some point throughout their existence (even Joan Jett), and Cherie wore the infamous corset during the Japan tour - they had the jailbait look down to a tee (Kim Fowley was a true pimp, the bastard) -, but you're absolutely right about Courtney Love - she wore nighties all the time. :lol: Anyway, Taylor just pales in comparison. She's a little bit too desperate for attention.

Strange as it sounds, I would have gone to the show last night if I had known ahead of time...it would be fun to really see what all of the 'excitement' is all about ...:unsure:

Wow, she's like, omg, so bad!!!

I can't wait to hear, like, what rebellious thing she has to, like, say next.... OMG! And OMG you guys! she is so awesome for, like, smoking in public... I only had the guts to, like, do that behind the shed at school... so transcendent and ****! But I forget, of course she can't, like, go to school, cos she's too smart for, like, stupid school!
If I could, like, just have one look in her mind! Seriously, OMG! what fantastical secrets could I, like, OMG find out?!
Seriousssssssssssssssly.......

*rolls eyes*

There is a video of her "flashing" her chest here: http://www.thesuperficial.com/taylo...ence-her-chest-on-purpose-10-2010#more-528311
(credit: the superficial)

Although you can't see anything really, they cover it, but she was wearing nipple covers, or pasties, so nothing could be seen really, but it's still very disturbing knowing she is already flashing people... :huh:

^ there is an uncensored picture in her style thread.

Wow Taylor - classy... you really can be proud of yourself!

Honestly, I hope this girl faces reality soon and realizes that people rather laugh about her than find it "so rock'n'roll" what she's doing. She is like an even more annoying, sl*tty version of Avril Lavigne...

^ Maybe the next thing will be her vibrator on a stool with a spotlight on it during the show- like it's a member of the band....she's disgusting....I really liked her in the beginning of GG- by Season Three it was more like 'You've got to be kidding!!' :(

and where is the point? even the lyrics didnt fit to flashing your nipples...

^ Maybe the next thing will be her vibrator on a stool with a spotlight on it during the show- like it's a member of the band....

Don't give her an idea!!!
I can totally see this comming... :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"