teen.style.com ...coming soon!...

softgrey

flaunt the imperfection
Reaction score
CHASING OUR YOUTH: Sources within Condé Nast say CondéNet's next big venture will be a teen extension of style.com. The site, said to be called teen.style.com, is expected to be affiliated with Teen Vogue. One source within Condé Nast's Web division said, "We are exploring that market. We'd be silly not to, since they are the next generation of heavy Internet users." And, according to an editor at Condé Nast, the company's editorial business director, Rick Levine, who worked on the launches of Lucky, Cargo and Domino, recently moved over to work more closely with CondéNet.
A CondéNet spokeswoman declined to comment on teen.style.com. (Condé Nast, CondéNet and Teen Vogue are, like WWD, part of Advance Publications Inc.)
In other news, style.com had its biggest fashion week ever this month, with 34 million page views from Sept. 12 to 18. That represents a 36 percent increase over the same show period last year, and a 21 percent hike over the site's previous weekly high, which was during the 2005 Oscars and Paris fall collections.
— Sara James
from wwd.com

:buzz: teen vouge is the best fashion mag. out there for teens. thanks for posting. :heart:

sure thing...:flower:

teen vogue does seem to really have something great...
i know plenty of adults who read it as well...:wink:

Interesting news... though I haven't bought teen magazines since my pre-teens... ironically... :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
am061890
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->