The Best Pair of Black Pumps

While MB, CL, Marc, BCBG and other may look good, you have to remember that not everybody can afford to spend hundred's of dollars on a pair of shoes to wear to the office. Once or twice on concrete or any other coarse surface can do some real damage to trhe soles and heel taps.

And do you REALLY want to get a pair of Pigalles stuck in an escalator or a floor drain?

$50 or so is more realistic for 'everyday' shoes, and as shown above there are many available in that range.

Those Manolo pumps are beautiful! :woot: So are the ones posted by trevork!

:heart:

Louboutin's GWEINISSIMA are fabulous black pumps. So much more comfortable than the Pigalle. They've also got a gray pair on Ebay. nice.

I love the pigalles..but I agree with a post earlier on..you do need to have a very dainty foot for them..but they are to die for

hmm..i'd say the Christian Louboutin Clichy pump is nice
attachment.php

and i also love the Gwenissima pictured below :heart:
attachment.php

pics form tfs - clichy pump thread

I'd been looking for my perfect pair of black pumps and I finally found them: the Givinchy platform pumps. I have the Gwens but they're really a little much for everyday wear. The Ginvenchy's are more solid and more ocmfortable.

First pic from luisaviaroma, second pic from me.

I vote CL Pigalle. I'm dying for a pair in black leather myself.

tremorviolet said:
I'd been looking for my perfect pair of black pumps and I finally found them: the Givinchy platform pumps. I have the Gwens but they're really a little much for everyday wear. The Ginvenchy's are more solid and more ocmfortable.

First pic from luisaviaroma, second pic from me.

:woot: i loove them :flower:

Tremorviolet- those Givenchy shoes are hot!
DPwoman- I got those MB pumps but mine are 2 3/4" high. I really wanted the higher ones, but I figured these would be way more comfortable.

For me, I think it has to be the Gwenissima. But, for more practical situations, a nice pair of jimmy choo slingbacks. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmozale
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->