The future icons of fashion

hmmm... well alber is already like the hubert givenchy of today so gee, i don't know.... probably nicolas or olivier? :unsure:
for less "mainstream fashion", if you want to call it that, the antwerp six.

There aren't going to be such great icons like Lagerfeld or Valentino, era of big fashion dictators is over, when we have soooo many designers nowadays..

Well, maybe Galliano or Miuccia :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
There aren't going to be such great icons like Lagerfeld or Valentino, era of big fashion dictators is over, when we have soooo many designers nowadays..

Well, maybe Galliano or Miuccia :wink:
Yes there will...
In any market there will be people who rise above the rest...

Nicolas has done amazing things for balenciaga i feel as though his ideas are original and intriguing. kudos to Mr. Ghesquiere

i think mr.ghesquiére will be a prominent future fashion icon, well at least thats what im hoping and zac posen definetly too.

alot of people have been mentioning kane here, i do think he has talent but has still got to prove he could be an icon imo

i think mr.ghesquiére will be a prominent future fashion icon, well at least thats what im hoping and zac posen definetly too.

alot of people have been mentioning kane here, i do think he has talent but has still got to prove he could be an icon imo

Definitely Ghequire can be a one of the most prominent and influential Fashion icon in the future so are Alexander Mcqueen and Galliano.

As far as Christopher Kane is considered, I agree its too early to make any opinion about him. Though there is no doubt in his talent.^_^

like lila grace moss followed by suri cruise and violet affleck? hehe
[what i thought of when i saw the thread name]

no but i really think ghesquiere's time has begun. mcqueen. kane maybe. theykens hopefully.

but ghesquiere i admire for doing now work like future work and leaving the past where it should be IN THE PAST. so i love that prada does that and she and he hopefully should take the next decade or 2. theyskens should break out and shock us and then his genius will be even more genius.

I realy admire the work Christopher Bailey's been doing for Burberry Prorsum.
His ideas for womens wear are very striking and in the past seasons have been very powerful.( F/W 07 amazing ) I see him sticking around for a long time. > )

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->