The Hermès Thread (Feb 03 - Feb 09)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leyla m.

Reaction score
being all ecstatic about my newly ordered birking i have
decided to post a topic about this bag...
which, let be honest, is just a bag :lol:

You ordered a Birkin? :woot: Yay for you! :woot: :heart: A few of my favorites...

love those
there was just one white that i got...
cant find a decent pic of it :unsure:

Originally posted by Astrid21@Jun 2nd, 2003 - 3:17 pm
You got a white one? :blush: :heart:
yayyyy, its so new that the SA didnt even know it existed, the her colleague said its got to be special order and i made her open the reservation bible and she foudn just one and was in shock herself :woot:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Jun 2nd, 2003 - 4:46 pm
just like kates :blush:

:blush: Oh, I thought you already had it. :lol: Sorry..I get ahead of myself. :wink: :heart:

Originally posted by Astrid21+Jun 2nd, 2003 - 3:51 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Astrid21 @ Jun 2nd, 2003 - 3:51 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-leyla m.@Jun 2nd, 2003 - 4:46 pm
just like kates :blush:

:blush: Oh, I thought you already had it. :lol: Sorry..I get ahead of myself. :wink: :heart: [/b][/quote]
if that was the case i'd be offline cuddling with it :lol: :lol:
i am quite happy that i will get it soon though :blush:

OT: I just noticed your signature, Leyla. :lol: :lol: :lol: 50 Cent 4-EVA!

Heh, not to sound like a total non-fashionista or anything, but how exactly is Hermes pronounced? I don't think I've ever heard anyone say it. I'm thinking "Her-meese" in my head, but that's probably not right. :huh:

I watched the movie Princess Diaries and Julie Andrews pronounced it like e- mezz. Or something. :smile:

well because it's french you ignore the H in front of it. I think it might also depend on the french you were taught though because there are pronounciation differences between France-french, African-french, Belgium-French and the french i was taught, Canadian French.

Leyla yeha! Even i would wear would die for that bag.yeah!

p.s. where di you get the kate pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilywatch
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->