The Music From Christian Dior Shows (PLEASE READ POST #1 FOR FULL SOUNDTRACK LISTS)

^ And show! The amount of little snippets from different viewpoints I've come across is infuriating because you just know out there, many have the full thing.

Took me so long to figure out the main song from this (Blue Skies - Delphinium Days Mix) and I was OBSESSED with listening to it for nearly a year.
I think FashionTV has this particular show in full.

I wish Jeremy Healy posted more of the soundtracks on his MixCloud. :(

I spoke to Jill (Jeremy's agent) so she could share something with us. If I'm not mistaken she will also share Couture Fall 07 with us:wink:
Can you get her to share some of the ‘90s ones! Would love to hear SS98 FW97 RTW HC, SS97 HC! They never answered me!

for what are you seeking? a fathomless blue.... a fathomless blue... for blue, there are no boundaries

200w.gif

Right. I’d prefer to have the elaborately mixed ones… HC07.. not so exciting. :lol:
yeah... like if i wanna hear madonna's isaac for the hundredth time i'll just watch the far far superior HC06 show lol

Right. I’d prefer to have the elaborately mixed ones… HC07.. not so exciting. :lol:
I thought about those shows because after watching John's documentary I got nostalgic and the 07 couture show was his last anniversary show :(.
Deep in my heart I want Couture FW 01, Couture SS 06 and RTW fw 03. I hope one day I can get them :wink:

If I can't get it, I can start making a recreation of the soundtrack. I have the entire playlist :wink:
can you please send the list of the other songs? i only know of brainbug's nightmare (which is mixed with driving), and the blue skies mix... i'm dying to know the other tracks pls

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gxsd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->