The Paddingtons

aww, thanks guys :smile:

Fairy - I can't believe you've had conversations with them, you're so lucky!!:shock: :blush: oh, and you're pictures are super cute :P

:blush: yeah i met them twice...well first time i only met Tom...but last time in London i met them all at their after party...was fun...they're all sweets! didnt talk that much to Lloyd and Josh though...but yeah, they're sweethearts...

Saw these last friday in a little pub in Barnsley, was a good night, there was lots of crowd surfing and people going on the stage lol which they seemed to enjoy :P

I'd love to see them live, but I doubt they are gonna come to Australia any time soon.

Ithillien said:
Saw these last friday in a little pub in Barnsley, was a good night, there was lots of crowd surfing and people going on the stage lol which they seemed to enjoy :P

haha yeah like always! Tom likes to stage dive too ^_^ he usually jumps into the crowd at the end of the gig...Marv said he loves that...:rofl: prob cos of the ppl grabbing his butt :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
fairy said:
didnt talk that much to Josh though..

why on earth would one TALK to Josh? :shifty: There's so much more you could do :innocent:

I'm a new fan..Where can I apply?

:lol: :rofl:

well thats a different topic...:shifty: he's all yours! haha

:shifty: exactly! so shhh...:innocent: lets keep that private stuff to MSN :shifty:

Tom looks good in the Burberry Campaign...
burberry1qh2.jpg

vogue.fr

they're recording their second album soon, a few demos are done...

The Padds were supporting The Charlatans at their Delamare Forest gig last friday....i found a few pics...

delamare071fb2.jpg

delamare072la6.jpg

delamare073si0.jpg

delamare074cl5.jpg

delamare078pk2.jpg

delamare0717bw6.jpg

medicatedandsedated.com

:ermm:

i was told to say something smart. :shock:

but i just realized that i NEVER HEARD ANYTHING BY THE PADDINGTONS!!! :angry:

:lol: gosh, excuse me now... :innocent:

^^:rofl: yup altho i cant imagine why anyone would like to grab his butt :innocent:

everybody likes Sorry! its so catchy!

Thanks to fairy, I am now in love with an awesome band
and I absolutely LOVE Sorry :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judy123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->