The Secret Shopaholics Thread #6

castorpollux, really like the Jil Sander shoes!

--

Looking forward to fall, just to wear my new jacket. ^_^

zalando.com

I have one very similar. Bought it from a army disposal store :smile: wearing now actually. 6 degrees C :shock:

my mom bought me an electric lime perforated wallet by coach.... it's now my "grocery getter" wallet....

I've been on a self-imposed buying ban since March but sales & lower £ & gym needs lead me here...

4ad125bab4590819fb66f19c421dab2e.jpg

6bf547f335bc3413988cc01a02d84985.jpg

c75f0ecf278530b41f6be5f679d343cc.jpg

c19c8906481d180f2784768b3de87460.jpg

asos

ca7acc5e601597077bb0f551ce4dc2cd.jpg

cd95bcd7451c38b8cb24f1b2263eceba.jpg

nike

It´s sale time now in Europe, anyone knows when it ends?

It´s sale time now in Europe, anyone knows when it ends?

It varies. The high end/luxury store in my town (yes, we only have one...) has ended the sale, and released some pre-fall items. I think then sale lasts longer where exclusivity is less of a major selling point. I think a lot of stores are now moving into the final sale (70%) phase.

Last edited by a moderator:
got the cutest pair of ankle socks on sale at COS

no pic on the site but they are...
blk semi-sheer with a narrow vertical stripe and opaque lurex sparkle toes and heels...
so cuuuute...

:clap:

toyota

Got this a couple weeks ago ...

They claim 50 mpg highway, 54 city, but my current overall average is 59.5 :buzz:

Attachments

• Prius.png
    Prius.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 3
^ That's indeed a very sexy car, congrats and drive safely! :flower:
We have a silver Toyota too, but it's older. Still very satisfied.

This is my first one ... before I've had Acura and Volkswagen. Hopefully this will be more like the Acura :wink:

The mileage is like playing a game ... if that makes me a nerd, so be it :mrgreen:

Btw, the color is seaglass pearl ... very pretty.

for my dad's birthday....

earnest sewn capote slim fit jeans in black
gran sasso knit l/s polo in dark grey

Small crossbody leather bag, the leather is like soft butter, amazing, want to cuddle it! :D

ssense

I´m interested in some pieces from Coco Rocha´s brand CO+CO. Has anyone bought anything? how´s the quality? any problems with shipping? TIA :smile:

My secret shopaholic confession; I am obsessed with Facebook's second hand groups. I don't know if ppl do this elsewhere, would think so, but in Finland we have tons of groups for different brands, specific store products, by town/ living area... I mostly use those by town, so I can easily pick up and pay in cash, no need for bank transfers or deliveries. Seems like women buy lots of stuff, use it once or twice, sometimes never, and then sell them on these groups. It is fantastic, basically I can find everything for minimal price. If I want some specific product, just put the pic up on the site and surely someone has it and is willing to sell. Only prob is I see clothes, shoes and bags non stop on my news feed on fb, and buy way too many items. I have so many shoes now I need to stock big part of them and clothes fill up all my bed room

Last edited by a moderator:
My secret shopaholic confession; I am obsessed with Facebook's second hand groups. I don't know if ppl do this elsewhere, would think so, but in Finland we have tons of groups for different brands, specific store products, by town/ living area......

I've never seen these groups @TommyGirl. I live in London, UK!

Anyway here's my vintage Chanel premiere bought it last evening, I've been looking for the correct size for months! :flower:

Photocredit: Therealreal website

Attachments

• CHA65520_1_enlarged.jpg
    CHA65520_1_enlarged.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 0
I've never seen these groups @TommyGirl. I live in London, UK!

Oh that is weird, well, still I do not believe it is merely Finnish invention But it is very good way to find amazing stuff. Last winter I bought River Island winter parka for 10 €, hardly ever used, and I looked online shops like Zalando, and similar jackets cost 150-250 €. But in Finland, everything is pricely in general. There are also groups for more high end products, like certain purse/ bag brands etc. Pretty much for everything. Recently I found few pairs of Adidas leggins and running pants, 10 € each. In the shop, 50 € is very usual price or even higher. And so on, and so on... you understand why my closets are bursting now?

... you understand why my closets are bursting now?

I just land up going to the sample sales in London... and yes my closets are bursting too. I made a new rule that if I want to buy something I either have to sell something or have had given something away to charity ...to maintain the status quo!

If you visit London you can look up some of the sample sales here http://www.stylebarista.com/sample-sales/sample-sales-london/

Some time ago they even had a Sweaty Betty sample sale for sportswear! :flower:

I made a new rule that if I want to buy something I either have to sell something or have had given something away to charity ...to maintain the status quo!

I´ve been implementing this rule for a couple of years now. At first it was easy, I just got rid of old clothes and ones I didn´t wear as much anymore. But now all the things I have, I like. So I practically don´t buy as much and I´m more selective of the things I do buy (do I have something similar? with what am I wearing this?). It´s very freeing :D

Oh that is weird, well, still I do not believe it is merely Finnish invention But it is very good way to find amazing stuff. Last winter I bought River Island winter parka for 10 €, hardly ever used, and I looked online shops like Zalando, and similar jackets cost 150-250 €. But in Finland, everything is pricely in general. There are also groups for more high end products, like certain purse/ bag brands etc. Pretty much for everything. Recently I found few pairs of Adidas leggins and running pants, 10 € each. In the shop, 50 € is very usual price or even higher. And so on, and so on... you understand why my closets are bursting now?

We have them in Norway as well :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->