The Shins

I love Wincing the Night Away, it's amazing. Actually I love all of their albums. My favorite on the new album is probably Girl Sailor.

I hate to say it, but the new album doesn't do much for me. I don't hate it, but it's kind of blah to me, which is almost worse than if i hated it. :(

But i do respect them for trying a new approach, experimenting with new styles and will definitely continue to follow them.

They make such a wonderful music. I listen to them over and over. I'd looove to see them live! Oh.

i love the Shins!!! they are great live and sold us awesome posters

I have to admit I never had a proper listen, but I might go see them in a few days, see what this is all about. :shifty::smile:

^
i saw them during the Oh, Inverted World days. i like the Wincing the Night Away album, but imo it doesn't beat their previous. but they were wild when i saw them, so i'm sure it would probably be the same when you do too. have a great night when you do! :flower: ^_^

I made a discovery today that i bet some of you will appreciate. Before they were "The Shins", they went under the name "Flake Music" and have one album out under that name called "When You Land Here It's Time to Return". You guys should check it out! It's very much in the vein of "Oh, Inverted World" - which is still my favorite album by them. Many of the songs are as good as anything on that album.

^thanks for the info bleuFunk. i'll be sure to check it out!!!

i've been a fan of the shins for a long time and so happy i'm finally going to see them this sunday!

when listening to their music, i feel quite relaxed and happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->