Jean Shrimpton

Reaction score
Did a search and was surprised to find there wasn't a thread on her. So here ya go, one thread dedicated to one lovely lady and to, arguably, the first supermodel.

Attachments

• 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,600
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1,596
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 1,600
More pics....

Attachments

• 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 1,580
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1,582
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 1,592
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 1,596

Attachments

• 48.jpg
    48.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 1,574
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 1,572
Kalista ..I need some credits for the pics.....if not I'm going to have to delete them and that would be a sad thing. :(

^yes, please hurry kalista, since it's really a nice thread!
there's a thread on david bailey in photographers, that has some images of her:flower:

model_mom said:
Kalista ..I need some credits for the pics.....if not I'm going to have to delete them and that would be a sad thing. :(

Oh ok, I thought it didn't apply for attachments. I'll have a look around and write them up:flower:

aww. finally. i was wondering whether other 60s models (apart from twiggy and penelope tree) had their own threads.

jean shrimpton is so cool! she was so daring to wear a miniskirt to the Melbourne Cup. oh and by the way, how tall is she?

I love the pictures of Jean, she's on my avatar, here are some of my favourite pics, from
www.pdngallery.com

04shrimpton_clark.jpg
bailey_shrimpton.jpg

Yppe, the first pic you posted (and also your avatar) is actually of Chrissie Shrimpton, Jean's younger sister :flower:

I have those, the first is taken from the Bailey's Black'n'White Catalogue, the other from the Ready, Steady, Go: The Smashing Rise and Giddy Fall of Swinging London Book.

Kalista said:
Yppe, the first pic you posted (and also your avatar) is actually of Chrissie Shrimpton, Jean's younger sister :flower:

Really? I've always thought it was her, and the page where I found it says it's Jean.
Thanks for the info, the sister is so beautiful too.

hey i asked this before but doesn't matter la. How tall is she?

Yppe said:
Really? I've always thought it was her, and the page where I found it says it's Jean.
Thanks for the info, the sister is so beautiful too.

Yeah, I always thought she looked so much like Jean, just a younger-looking version :smile:

fleur137, I'm not sure but I believe she was around 5"7. I can try and find out for you, although I'm sure maybe another member has the answer :flower:

Oh, The Shrimp! I saw that she was D&G's muse for their fall rtw. The pics are great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->