The Techno & House Music Thread

i know it kinda off topic but this "techno" song played on the radio and i was watching the world music awards and they played this through out the show and during the credits. kinda of reminds of can't get you out my head from kylie a little bit.

thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody like Kwaito? Its South African house music its so cool!

Listen to Dj Mujava

Oh my gosh I love South African house!!! (Kwaito is different to South African house though - Kwaito is slower beats with african rapping, whereas south African house is western music fused with kwaito beats..)
South African house is pumping in all the clubs in Johannesburg here - it's become such a popular genre of music.Do you know south africans 'dj fresh' and 'dj euphonic'? They're awesome and the beats are so fresh!

here's a great one by bujo mujo (or bojo mujo however u spell it)
http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=jko1mvbLMwA

Thanks I couldn't find a good version, the intros always tend to be too long on some.

Love house music, though I have not been "in the loop" for quite some time now. I really dig Miguel Migs and Mark Farina. :heart:

I cannot stand trance music, though. It gives me a splitting headache.

Yeah, trance is terrible. It's always all sounds the same to me.

I love that song:heart:It makes me remember of one beautiful day:wub:

Hye I was wodnering if someon here is interested in minimal or tech house, like Ricardo Villalobos, Gabriel Ananda, Ilario Alicante, Alex Under or sth like that...
P.L.U.R.!

Hye I was wodnering if someon here is interested in minimal or tech house, like Ricardo Villalobos, Gabriel Ananda, Ilario Alicante, Alex Under or sth like that...

Yes, I love all those guys! Some of my other favourites are Stefan Goldmann, Kassem Mosse, Marcin Czubala, Omar-S, dOP, Isolee, DJ Koze, Thomas Melchior...

Ups I apologize... I typed so fast didn't realize that it was a mess...
anyway...dehory glad to know that we have similar tastes in music.
Love Dj Koze and particularly the way he mixed Matias Aguayo's Minimal...man I love that track

Ups I apologize... I typed so fast didn't realize that it was a mess...
anyway...dehory glad to know that we have similar tastes in music.
Love Dj Koze and particularly the way he mixed Matias Aguayo's Minimal...man I love that track

Yes, that's a great remix.

As for all the people suggesting trance :yuk: DJs, have you seen the title of this topic?

Go start your own thread! :angry: :wink:

For people who're interesting in learning about/hearing more electronic music, a very good way is to subscribe to a few podcasts. Try Resident Advisor, Little White Earbuds, mnml ssgs, and Beats in Space.

I really don't like trance ....
Even though, this is a techno & house thread can we talk about tech-house or minimal too??
ohh and for those that still don't know about the styles here's a very good link where you can find the styles and the sub-genres of electronic music with good samples:
http://techno.org/electronic-music-guide/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franckcl17
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->