The Twilight Saga Movies

^the hair is beyond horrible! is that so hard to get a decent job done?!
BUT her outfit is really cool imo... badass bella lol

Ugh.. :doh: the hair, looks soo bad.. even worse than in the first movie :innocent: I actually like the pic in general, even though they look like they're in their late 30's, I like the posture, Bella's outfit is nice and finally a decent related-to-movie pic in a magazine (never mind the hair) of these two (whoops three, already), Btw, wasn't Renesmee just a toddler in books? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
more from EW...

...and posters

facebook/edudicosta

The kid is cute but I still expected an actual baby for most of it. Then a toddler not a seven year old.

Poor Taylor. Promo for this one is going to be so tough.

that pic of Taylor and his bride is so creepy =/

and don't even have to mention the horrific costume design, do i? and i thought Bella turned beautiful as a vampire? i don't see any changes, except that she now dresses like a 40 year old soccer mom.

where are those two girls supposed to come from? some Brazilian tribe or are they supposed to be Native Americans? those clothes look like 2 dollar costumes you put together 5 minutes before you have to leave for a Halloween party =/

and don't even have to mention the horrific costume design, do i? and i thought Bella turned beautiful as a vampire? i don't see any changes, except that she now dresses like a 40 year old soccer mom.

where are those two girls supposed to come from? some Brazilian tribe or are they supposed to be Native Americans? those clothes look like 2 dollar costumes you put together 5 minutes before you have to leave for a Halloween party =/
My thoughts exactly.

my first thought exactly. the only good outfit is the one in the forrest, that's the usual bella outfit.

in that pic with jacob - doesn't the girl look like rachel bilson? :shock:

New trailer. I´m loving everyone´s outfits, including the Volturi´s... specially Edward´s :smile:

"We're the same temperature now"...awww...
..cus hey, isnt that is the most important thing you can share with your partner?! everything's now in its right place.:lol:

sorry, i just can't deal with script's silliness anymore.

^i think Bella's line about how she used to be "ordinary" is the worst. none of the characters changes in the course of the books (let alone the movies) and Bella is just as boring and ordinary as a vampire as she was as a human. nothing about her has changed.

The fight scene in the snow looks like it will be good, their heavy battle scenes usually are.

I'm apprehensive about the Jacob and Renesmee relationship. I think it's a very fine line and can easily become too creepy.

^ I don't think there's a line involved. It's just plain creepy and a really daft literary device to make sure all the characters end up coupled off. What is he going to say once they're old enough to date? "I used to be in love with your mother.."

Also, could someone please enlighten me as to the logic of the half-vampire/half-human baby growing super rapidly then miraculously stopping when she's about 20?

I don't know what she was thinking when she wrote it and she clearly abandoned all logic when she wrote it. Fair enough it's a piece of fiction but it's so engrained with life as we know it, the thought of Bella being physically able to have children is ridiculous. As for the imprinting thing, it's creepy and I don't think anything will be able to make it not creepy.
Posted via Mobile Device

I was thinking more about the line between the actors and the direction they are given. I don't like the imprinting story. Taylor is going to have a really hard job.

I don't particularly like the last book. I think it feels rushed and like she was writing for the die-hard fans. The whole pregnancy and then the imprinting it gives the fans of both males leads something to root for. But i feel she took a completely different turn in writing the last book than previous books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waldzios
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->