The Urban Decay Thread

^thank you so much! Yeah i've heard alot of people that like the 1st one better,I'll just have to go see them and decide which one i like better:smile: Thank you couturecouture:flower:

Urban Decay's mineral loose powder is amazing, very light on the skin!

I know the Naked palettes are a cult products in the beauty world. I've been a real eye make-up minimalist most of my life, but when I saw that cute Naked Basics palette I knew I had to have it! :heart: I can't describe how amazing this palette is! It's so handy and easy to work with.

embarassingly, i own both naked 1 and naked 2 palettes. i am caucasian, and i love both of them more or less equally. the difference is in that the naked 1 is much better suited to everyday looks and good for a day at school, whereas the darker shades in naked 2 are much more appropriate and fantastic for a smokey eye look for a nigh out on the town :smile:

Naked 3. :smile:
urban-decay-naked-3-palette.jpg

beautyworldnews.com
paleta-naked-3-urban-decay-5.jpg

ficandolindaem321.blogspot.com

shashasekharan.wordpress.com

One one hand, I think the Naked thing is getting out of control... on the other hand, I love that palette. More than I ever liked the others, to be honest...

The new naked palette is just gorgeous- I really love the colors. Now I'm debating if I should get the original naked or the third edition, bit torn about which one would be best. Will probably end up consulting my sister about it, she's my "makeup guru," to see which one she thinks would suit me better. But honestly, I think both are a good choice.

I think you can't go wrong with any of these palettes. I would probably take 3 though. I hope it'll be available at HQHair.com as well.

^ I agree, you can't really go wrong with any of the palettes but my personal favorites are the original and Naked 3.

The new naked palette is just gorgeous- I really love the colors. Now I'm debating if I should get the original naked or the third edition, bit torn about which one would be best. Will probably end up consulting my sister about it, she's my "makeup guru," to see which one she thinks would suit me better. But honestly, I think both are a good choice.

You should see what suits your skin tone best.

http://beautydelux.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/sharon-tate.jpg

Hmm I recently purchased the Naked foundation and its really good, I'd say its a dupe for DiorSkin Nude which was up until now my choice of foundation. I'll see how it works in the long run, as I don't have to use primer in the winter with my dior foundation. Hopefully this one is just as good so I can save 10 dollars.

Has anyone tried any other Urban Decay foundations? I'm thinking of going after the mineral one.

Naked Basics 2 is coming! :woot:
10532337_10152686803803200_6686375401578428186_n.jpg

facebook.com/urbandecaycosmetics

Urban Decay Makeup is amazing, I own the Naked Skin foundation, Naked Skin concealer and all Naked eyeshadow palettes.

Would you recommend anything else from their line?

Their Revolution lipsticks are great. I have one of the sheer ones and while it isn't a color I wear a lot, the formula is amazing. Plus they're 50% off since I think they're being discontinued to make way for the new Vice lipsticks.

The Naked lip glosses are nice as well. Very moisturizing and with good color payoff.

And of course, the 24/7 glide on eye pencils are my favorite eyeliners. So soft and easy to blend, and once they set, they absolutely do not move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->