Tiffany's Advice

pietonne

Reaction score
For Christmas I recieved these earrings from Tiffany's, which I absolutely adore and plan on wearing very often:
1.jpg

I also got the matching pendant necklace, which is lovely.
19088316_FL_LRG.jpg

The only problem is that when I wear them together, I feel like I'm wearing too much of the same thing, and I plan on wearing both things a LOT, since silver is quite basic and I don't have too much nice, classic jewelry. I'm thinking of exchanging the necklace for another, simpler pendant with my initials engraved on it. I really want to get a necklace that I can wear all the time -- I love the look of little silver charms people wear all the time under larger, more colorful necklaces (which I have tons of). Should I keep the Atlas pendant or get this one (I'd get my initials engraved on the other side and keep it flipped to that one, so you wouldn't see the "Return to Tiffany's")?
19611566_FL_LRG.jpg

(like this, except a circle instead of a heart)

On its own I think the Atlas is nicer, but with the earrings it looks like too much and it doesn't layer too well with other necklaces since it's so large. Help!

I think it's nice when the jewelry matches, but the other pendant is very pretty too...I actually think I have one of those hearts, only it's hanging off a bracelet. It's nice :smile:

Personally, I have never understood the appeal of the Atlas collection. Roman numerials seem positiviely corporate to me.

I would not wear the earrings and necklace together, and I would return the heart-shaped dog-tag necklace.

Please credit your pictures

I wouldnt wear the earrings and matching necklace together. I think the necklace itself is quite an eye catching piece already.

I have a wishlist with them which at the moment, has two diamond band rings and a Tiff's setting engagement ring. Am I being greedy? :innocent:

You could wear the necklace with pearl studs, diamond studs, or silver studs. I don't know about wearing them together. I think that it would be cuter to get the Tiffany initial necklace rather than have the dog tag heart engraved, imo.

i like the idea of the heart pendant with your initials engraved on them and flipped around. better than matching the two, i think.

I like the atless necklace on the thicker linked chain, moreso than the delicate chain... i dont really like the earrings...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->