To be loyal or not

champ

Reaction score
Hello,

I am curious. I see many people say they are loyal to one designer brand. They do buy a lot of handbags from the brand they love, but I also see them buy handbags from other brands as well. I wonder if they say they are loyal to one brand but why they buy other brands too.

Is there anyone here stick with one brand for your bags? or When it comes to bags, you can be loyal other than one brand? Any opinions?

i am definitely loyal to more than one brand...
for me it has more to do with a brand getting stale, and i see other bags that are interesting to me...
i was a marc jacobs loyalist for a while, then i really got into balenciaga...
now i like bags by reed krakoff and celine...

i do have friends that have only balenciagas or only LV's...

I agree with Kimair. I was into Balenciaga for several years then returned to Carlos Falchi, an old favorite.

I liken it, I guess, to some of my girlfriends who buy the same size clothing regardless of the designer or if it looks good. It's stuck in their heads that they'll always be a size 8 or whatever. I try to tell them that every designer is different but they don't listen and as a result look crappy in some of the clothes whose sizing is off.

So personally I can be loyal to several different brands. I like the variety.

I definitely buy bags from different brands..for me it's really about what design best catches my fancy at any point in time...or what design I best feel represents "me" :D

My answer is exactly that of PrincessImp. Also i'd like to add that there are certain designers that im loyal to myself and promised myself that i'd never buy from them haha :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rtdrone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->