Tom Ford F/W 13.14 : Soo Joo, Gemma, Herieth, Zuzanna, Oli, Conrad & Juan by Tom Ford

Marc10

Staff member
Reaction score
Tom-Ford-Womenswear.jpg

Tom-Ford-Eyewear.jpg

Tom Ford’s Fall ’13 campaign, which debuts exclusively above, is simultaneously an exercise in high-gloss, comic-tinged glamour and slick understatement—basically, classic Tom. Lensed by the designer and set against a stark white background, the womenswear ads (above), which feature Ford’s glittery Ka-Pow!-motif gowns, star Soo Joo Park, Gemma Refoufi, Herieth Paul, and Zuzanna Bijoch—each of whom are painted with pink-hued eye makeup that has a bit of a Grace Jones-meets-Ziggy Stardust vibe. Meanwhile, the eyewear ads (below) depict Oli Tyler, Conrad Bromfield, and Juan Betancourt huddled in the corner of the frame, cheekily staring at the camera through Ford’s specs while donning bow-topped patent shoes, tuxes, what may or may not be a sheer stocking-sock hybrid, and furry jackets. Ford’s irreverent Fall snaps hit magazines this August.
style

A bit too simple even if the clothes are being displayed well.

Casting wise, I appreciate the diversity but I expected a lot more. He could/should have gone with Liya, Julia S, Daria S, Joan. Happy for Zuzanna though.

Love it! Great choice of background, because the clothes are very loud, and the white background make the looks pop! Great ad! FABULOUS! :heart:

The poses in the first image are so disjointed. Glad to see Soo Joo here though!

Those dresses are sooooo ugly!
The simplicity is nice, I like the man's ad.

this collection was so good...but not those dresses. wow :ninja:

How random,though it is an ugly collection.And I don't wanna see soo joo,she'd better turn to black hair 'cause the hair color is just ugly and makes her look cheap.

Zuzanna and Herieth! :heart: I hate the ad itself but love the girls selected.
Would love to see Zuzanna in a Tom Ford beauty campaign too, she definitely has that evil, sex-hungry vixen thing going on.

So simple boring me the concept Tom Ford need back the old days Carine+Testino other photographer

These are probably the most unappealing and unattractive images, Tom Ford has ever produced. I'm just amazed at how lackluster, lifeless and flat the two images posted are. Maybe he should of hired Mert & Marcus to take care of this particular collection.

He had so much to work with, I wish he went all out with the theme of the collection and translated that to the campaign.

Herieth is truly stunning in it. It is quite boring though, unfortunately there wasn't much to be done with such a terrible collection.

I could have never imagined his comeback would be so bad. It's really hard to believe this is the brand of the man who was at the helm of Gucci and YSL nine years ago… What he does now is laughable... and not in a funny way.

The female models are so basic and generic looking. This may as well be a shoot from Top Model.

Charlie's Angels, is datchu?
Soo Joo, GET IT, hunty! WERQ.
The menswear ad is so chic. I love how they're unanimously grabbing their glasses and wearing those chic fur pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hhhhg
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->