Tommy And Tina!

modelmama

Reaction score
Mommy dearest resurrected!!!! :furious:

Torn fabric:
Beyoncé's mom & Tommy

By JO PIAZZA and CHRIS ROVZAR

Beyoncé and Tommy Hilfiger are promoting his True Star fragrance. There now seems to be a whiff of tension between the two.

Tommy Hilfiger is learning the hard way that for every True Star, there's a True Stage Mother.
In this case, it's the mother of Beyoncé Knowles.

Hilfiger, as you probably know, picked Beyoncé as the face for his new scent, True Star. But he probably didn't figure he was also getting her mama, Tina Knowles, in the bargain.

As part of the collaboration, the "Bootylicious" singer is supposed to sport Hilfiger designs at all the promotional appearances for the cologne - but Tina apparently has another destiny in mind for her child.

Mama creates all of Beyoncé's outfits, is developing her own clothing line and is insisting that Beyoncé wear only her duds.

"It's ugly, man," a source close to Beyoncé tells us, adding that Tina "will not be in the same room as Tommy."

A rep for Hilfiger denied any rift between the two headstrong icons.

But at a highly publicized press conference at Macy's recently, Beyoncé was supposed to appear with Hilfiger for interviews, but Beyoncé's camp "made it clear that they did not want Tommy at the appearance," our source snipes.

Tommy never showed.
Do you blame him?

if its in her contract that she must wear his clothes, she should be doing it. her mom should have known very well that it was in the contract so she shoudlnt push it

That would suck so bad to be forced to wear clothes from either designer. :sick:

The first thing I saw was "It's ugly, man," and I thought it'd be a reference to the clothes...

tina knowles must go to FASHION HELL..what is her problem...she sucks so much...her clothes are terrible...

Originally posted by sugarpea@Dec 1 2004, 12:44 AM
tina knowles must go to FASHION HELL..what is her problem...she sucks so much...her clothes are terrible...
[snapback]445424[/snapback]​

"FASHION HELL" :woot: :huh:

I hope you get it darling :lol:

Originally posted by SCBlondie@Nov 30 2004, 07:24 PM
That would suck so bad to be forced to wear clothes from either designer. :sick:
[snapback]445158[/snapback]​

haha. yesssssss

this topic is more like [sl*t indian woman with tourquoise or gold over done wh*re] vs [how many times can you remake red white blue and YOUR NAME]

Originally posted by wyatt.@Dec 1 2004, 12:54 AM
haha. yesssssss

this topic is more like [sl*t indian woman with tourquoise or gold over done wh*re] vs [how many times can you remake red white blue and YOUR NAME]
[snapback]445548[/snapback]​

who is the sl*t indian woman??? that doesnt describe tina or beyonce...but anyway, regarding the essence of your comment...yes..they both suck...and you are so rright about tommy...what a douche...newsflash, tommy: there are other colors out there besides red white and blue!

Originally posted by sugarpea@Dec 1 2004, 12:44 AM
[snapback]445424[/snapback]​

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: She might not receive an appropriate reception from Fashion hell.
Afterall,.......the Devil wears Prada :lol: :smartass: :P

ugh :sick: tina knowles makes the most tacky outfits

im having beyonce flashbacks :wacko: help!!!!!

Originally posted by modelmama@Dec 1 2004, 03:00 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: She might not receive an appropriate reception from Fashion hell.
Afterall,.......the Devil wears Prada :lol: :smartass: :P
[snapback]446138[/snapback]​

Hahahahaha oh so true, I hate Tina's designs they should be burnt, so should hilfigers, but hey, what can you do, aside from arson obviously :ninja: . :lol:

God. :rolleyes: Aside from the fact Tina creates the most tacky outfits we have seen in years, Beyonce should not wear her duds because IS IT NOT BLATANTLY OBVIOUS IT'S A HILFIGER AD.

Tina Knowles needs to consult her attorney regarding their contract. She's smoking crack to think this wasn't covered in the terms and conditions.

And the indian sl*t comment was WAY out of line... :yuk:

there is some reasoning. it's not supposed to be offensive [through racial slander at least]. anyone remember this?

Child_JS88131807.jpg

it's just always stood out as the winner in ridiculous destiny child attire to me.

ACTUALLY AT THE TIME THE ABOVE WAS QUITE TRENDY. THAT WAS DURING THE GYPSY TREND

Originally posted by Urban Stylin@Dec 2 2004, 07:28 AM
ACTUALLY AT THE TIME THE ABOVE WAS QUITE TRENDY. THAT WAS DURING THE GYPSY TREND
[snapback]447147[/snapback]​

trend or no trend.......those outfits are truely hideous :wacko:

Originally posted by wyatt.+Dec 1 2004, 08:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wyatt. @ Dec 1 2004, 08:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>there is some reasoning. it's not supposed to be offensive [through racial slander at least]. anyone remember this?
it's just always stood out as the winner in ridiculous destiny child attire to me.
[snapback]446713[/snapback]​
[/b]

Ah, now I see what you meant about the Indian woman thing. I think most people took that wrong.

Originally posted by Acid@Dec 2 2004, 04:13 AM
trend or no trend.......those outfits are truely hideous :wacko:
[snapback]447241[/snapback]​

I most certainly agree.

<!--QuoteBegin-mdankwah
@Dec 2 2004, 07:42 AM
all i can say is mtv vma miami 2004
[snapback]447327[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Acck. Bad thing to wear when you have large thighs, even if you are toned. Plus, it's just ridiculous...

Those outfits minus Destiny's Child are truly tacky. However in the MTV World :rolleyes: plus them they sort-of pull-off the look all their own. :unsure:

However, it's still not cool for me. :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrankBo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->