Topshop #3

after my last unsuccessful purchase, i ordered these today. does anyone else have them? i don't expect them to be amazing cause they were £36 :lol:

42Y14AOXB_thumb.jpg

topshop.com

I really like those gossiping, sadly they cut my legs in half and make me look stumpy! They're really cool though!

just went to new york and visited topshop.

must say im most impressed by their accessories. i love how they organize it by colour and easy for you to pick options.

their ads had nice jackets as well but they were nowhere to be found.

I really like those gossiping, sadly they cut my legs in half and make me look stumpy! They're really cool though!

Oh? Are they tall irl? Because I'm really short and I was thinking about buying them since they don't look very tall. :(

Btw, I love that you can review their clothes now. All e-stores should have that function so people could get a better idea of fit before they buy.

Love those boots in red. I have them in black and brown. I'm also short, I find them easy to wear and really comfortable.

^Then I need them in my life! :wink: In particularly considering the insanely cheap price -- in comparison to usual Topshop shoe prices anyway.

hmmm yes i don't want something that will make my legs look short i just hope they will look good with skinny jeans! thanks guys :flower:

bavaria collection just dropped online but they haven't put that much up and i'm too lazy to go see it in person......... :(

I always seem to find more stuff when I'm looking through their collections than just browsing online willy nilly

same! it's all together and i like that they have that lookbook you can click on to shop from atm too :smile:

what is everyone's experience w/ their outerwear? i'm looking at a wool duffle coat right now... warm enough for terrible east coast winters?

^ i have two winter coats from topshop..i love them, but they're not warm at all (i get really, really cold super easily though haha so i may not be the best judge)

has anyone seen this in person? thinking of ordering it but i can't decide if i should go with the normal or the petite... (i'm 5'4")
10A52ACRM_normal.jpg

topshop.com

^I'd go for normal. Dresses from Topshop aren't very long in generelt, the English girls seems to like shoooort skirts. :wink: So do I though, but I'm only 1.58 cm and I still find some of the rather short. Maybe a bit too short sometimes. And I'm a sl*t when it comes to skirtlenghts, haha. :D

^ i have two winter coats from topshop..i love them, but they're not warm at all (i get really, really cold super easily though haha so i may not be the best judge)

has anyone seen this in person? thinking of ordering it but i can't decide if i should go with the normal or the petite... (i'm 5'4")

ah, thank you but no bueno! i have way too many just-for-show coats and jackets that leave me shivering and cranky in the winter. i, too, get cold easily. (i'm sleeping with a down comforter in an east coast summer). as for the dress, you live in the city so why not just go to the store to try it on?

ah, thank you but no bueno! i have way too many just-for-show coats and jackets that leave me shivering and cranky in the winter. i, too, get cold easily. (i'm sleeping with a down comforter in an east coast summer). as for the dress, you live in the city so why not just go to the store to try it on?

i'm only there during the school year so i still have a few weeks living in the middle of nowhere hah

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->