Twenty8Twelve by Savannah and Sienna Milller

F

fashionologie

Sienna Miller is planning to launch her own fashion label.

According to Grazia magazine, Miller will work on the label with her designer sister Savannah. Savannah graduated from the same fashion college as Stella McCartney and Matthew Williamson.

A source told the magazine, "Sienna has great fashion sense but Savannah is the one with the real design talent. She was a star pupil at college and the label's bound to be successful.

The pair has a financial backer in place and hope to launch the collection in spring 2007. The sisters are working together to make sure that everything is perfect because of Sienna's high media profile.

The insider added: "Savannah knows the label will be hyped because of her sister's fame and that many people will be quick to criticise."

source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/fashion/14682004.htm

here's a picture of Sienna modeling one of Savannah's creations from a while back

sourch: telegraph.co.uk

Attachments

• model.jpg
    model.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 31
Oh God.

Sounds arrogant to me. She believes to much in her own hype.

People make such a big deal about her.. she isnt that serious :yuk:

Haha... dont really belive in that cooperation. Sienna has good taste but I dont like the idea of letting her create them... What has Savannah done? Does she have an own label?

augh.

ill say one thing, i have one of those morbid curiosities to see where this ends up.... I have a feeling its going to be sorta mainstream and unoriginal, but we'll see. :huh:

Savanah grad collection was in all the UK papers- mainly b/c Jude was there. Others were much better:ninja: She also worked at A. McQueen

:sick: what a bad idea. Her style is not great- IMO, it's embrassing. Not sure why her backers assume she will still be "high profile" next year.

Are you kidding???

This whole "celeb designer" thing has gotten waaay out of hand.

maybe this is why she's been dressing crap. maybe she's been wearing her own stuff.

Somehow I find this hard to believe. She has been saying she hates the attention for anthing other than her acting, "which is her passion".B)

I never liked Sienna
Mostly because of het copycatbehaviour towards kate
And because of boho chic, I'm not into the trend (thankgod it's over)

But I saw Alfie last week and I must say I loved her in the movie
and at some redcarpetevent lately, a première or party, she showed up in a black mccartney catsuit wich I loved
So I am prepared to give her a second chance.
It is a great opporunity for her sister to start up a label, someting that can't be easy for a young starting designer

Totally true, she is American celebrity, taht si why she like 'copying'. But I think she really goes well with bohemian.

how commercial of her :( it's not because you dress well that you need to start your own clothing line , if everbody who dressed well did that ...:rolleyes:

Again, taht is American celebraty attitude, selling their face for their line. They can basically do selling anyhthing as long as hanging on their body.

joannafortier said:
People make such a big deal about her.. she isnt that serious :yuk:

I agree. Most people in Europe don't even know who she is. Couldn't care less about her fashion line already...

She is boring and unpretty. I am not interested in her fashion line. :ninja:

She is so bootleg. Like getting a DVD on the streets for $5. Maybe her sister is the one who needs the press.

i wish she'd just go away, really. way too arrogant, this girl.....
do we really need this? i don't think so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->