Model: Erin O'Connor
Photographer: Cathleen Naundorf
Sittings Editor: Eugenie Hanmer
7 Photos

Relaxed vs. Refined/Bazaar Beauty
Models: Amanda N at Ford & Magdalena Langrova
Photographer: Victor Demarchilier
7 Photos

Its gorgeous, especially the newsstands cover, i love the soft, natural look of Carey they went for! Thanks for the review.

carey-mulligan-harpers-bazaar-cover.jpg:original

fashionfoiegras.com

Very gorgeous, natural and a new side of Carey, something I feel like we haven't seen before :blush:

Speechless. That is one breathtakingly beautiful cover of Carey compare to her Vogue cover. :heart:

A lovely cover! Summer! And Carey looks like a flower blooming apple! It looks phenomenal, beautiful and gentle! The styling and PRADA! I just love it! Carey is my favorite actor now!:blush::heart::wub::heart::heart::heart:

What a BEAUTIFUL, soft, charming, amazing, breathtaking cover! I'm super amazed by this! Best Carey's cover, my jaw dropped when I entered this thread! :blush::heart::o:cry::blush::heart:

Just PERFECT!

This woman is mind blowingly boring. The cover it's just like her.

WHY, tell me WHY they use plastic flowers?! :yuk: it is really awful and dull and it ruins the cover :sick:

Newsstands cover is a dream. It took me to a Asian garden where the rain was falling and now it's so fresh, I can almost smell the air. I can even hear bird sounds. Oh my god how lovely. Anna should take some notes how to do a cover with Carey, whilst Lorraine should take some notes how to do a June cover.

WHY, tell me WHY they use plastic flowers?! :yuk: it is really awful and dull and it ruins the cover :sick:

I don't think they used fake flowers. I think the effect they used for the newsstand cover renders it, I suppose 'unnatural' looking. You can see the difference in the subscribers' cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
they are definitely fake, there is no photoshop effect, these are just awful cheap plastic flowers and everyboy must recognize it... :rolleyes:

^ What are you talking about? They do not like fake at all, clearly real flowers, at least to my eyes.

I am really not going to argue about this, because they are evidently plastic, for example you can clearly see that the flowers are "puted on" twigs (which also look unnatural)

Bazaar's collaboration with the V&A continues for June, with a stunning cover shot by Cathleen Naundorf and starring the fabulous Erin O'Connor.
577510_10151432488659405_753267429_n.jpg

Facebook/Bazaar UK

I absolutely love the subscribers cover. It's so candid.

Erin's cover is also absolutely gorgeous.

This is a beautiful cover. Carey photographs so much better with soft colors and lighting. Loving Erin's cover, too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->