UK Vogue August 2011 : Kate Moss by Mario Testino

I wonder how Anna Wintour feels about it, I mean Kate will be on September cover and just before month she is on UK Vogue. When there was Gwyneth on May 2010 cover of UK Vogue, she got US Vogue cover in August, after 3 months..

^ I dont think she is bothered by it, i mean its SHE who scored her wedding exclusive report/photos, not UK Vogue. But ya its very close to this cover, but obviously it was worth it for them.

Least we wont have her on the UK September cover. It's some great styling which I appreciate a lot, even though I could care less about the subject. But mostly I'm just glad it's better than last months all time low.

This looks magnificent. I sometimes wish British Vogue was a little more 'Trendy' or 'risky' but I think the magazine stands in a league of its own, I know no other title including international issues of the magazine which even remotely has the same voice. Its consistently classy, imaginative and well executed. And these previews are getting me very excited.

The facial expression is terrible, but other than that, the cover is gorgeous. I absolutely love the colors. I'm glad it's not another headshot against a white background.

Not Arizona again. I was happy I wasn't seeing her too much lately, but ugh.

A perfect cover for a new bride, I would say :smile:

Jourdan looks insane in her editorial preview - can't wait to see that story!

The colours are truly lovely. Kate, though...

All right, so she looks a million times better than Daphne, but it's the Miu Miu dress which steals the show. Again.

vogue.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the cover. Finally UK Vogue figure out how to present Kate on the cover. We missed that I guess. The whole preasure that they used to have to put Kate on the cover just dissapear for me. Off course they did this because of her wedding and she will sell the issue for sure, but it looks like they thought it through. And Miu Miu dress is just sensetional.

Plus review looks great too.

Kate can model to perfection, but these days, she looks so deeply bored that it kills her work dead for me.
Posted via Mobile Device

Very boring cover, looks like something from the 90s. Thank you for posting the previews, looking forward to the content.

I don't like the make-up but she looks stunning! Can't wait to see the ed :D

Gorgeous! I know it's Kate again blah blah, but Kate Moss and British Vogue just go together like peanut butter and jam :D Lovely colours + styling.

The cover is gorgeous and I always enjoy Kate on covers! Cant wait to see all the eds.

Jourdan's shot looks VERY exciting. The rest, not so much. Especially the Arizona/Suvi story :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->