UK Vogue September 2006 : Kate Moss by Nick Knight

Faith Akiyama

Staff member
Reaction score
According to kouklina over at Fashist, Kate Moss will grace the cover of Vogue UK for the third time in a year with this upcoming issue (March and June were her last covers).

Hm...nothing against Kate, but why the fast-paced repetition on Vogue UK's part?

Last edited by a moderator:
She also did the March issue. What is it, Kate Moss every other month??? This will be her 3rd time, and I'm so f**king sick of her I could scream!

Kate Moss every three months! This is definitely too much no matter how beautiful and interesting(I don't really think so) she is :(

Holy cow, I totally forgot about March O_o Thanks Callidora! I've edited my post to reflect that...addition :lol:

Now I'm even more :ninja:

i think its great.. but i also want an edit inside....sick of just having Kate and Gisele on covers and not inside....

MarryMeTomFord said:
i think its great.. but i also want an edit inside....sick of just having Kate and Gisele on covers and not inside....

Agree! But I believe she'll only be on the cover..again!!:cry:

We haven't even seen the cover yet :innocent:
Clearly they put Kate on the cover because she sell's the magazine.

She was on last year's September issue right? Funny I did not get that one and regretted it. Now I have another chance :lol: Only I don't really care this time around considering how much we have seen of her this year..... But if so, I hope that it's a fantastic cover with an amazing feature of her inside to justify having to see her yet again on the cover. (Then again that might just happen in the September VF if she makes that cover).

She dominates the international collections issues :( Isn't this like, 6 time on a row :lol:

it's the fifth time, she was on 09-04, 03-05, 09-05, 03-06 and 09-06

Although I would't suprise that she will be on the cover, it's not yet confirmed she will be, so maube we're in for a suprise; I higly doubt it though

I've given up caring about who's on the cover as long as the editorials are good. When a Kate Moss cover is good - that's effing great.
I couldn't really care less how many times she's on the cover. Blatantly she's there because she sells magazines. UK Vogue could just as as easily put a celeb to shift EVEN more magazines but they haven't and they've gone with safe Kate which is fine by me.... as long as it looks good.

Oh Kate Moss is always a good and wise choice no matter how many times she alredy was on the cover!!She sells magazines like cupcakes and i will definetly buy the issue because of her!!!

:ninja:Well I suppose it's still better than having celebs every month like US Vogue. I wish they would use some newer models though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->