Unisex Clothing Brands

kanita

Reaction score
Does anyone know any fashionable Unisex clothing brands??? Or clothing brands that are suitable for both man and woman?

Why don't you just buy men/women's? But if you really want unisex, i think brands like Adidas, Nike and so has some unisex, but not very fashionable. Tommy Hilfiger also has some unisex, but i don't find his designs very nice. I have alot of women's from H&M and they suit me fine. I often buy womens because of my size, very rare i find men's clothing small enough for me.

The thing is, I want to know about unisex clothing brands for an school project. We are strating an (fictitious) unisex clothing brand, and I want to know if there are other brands that make fashionable clothing for both man and woman.

Aha. I don't think so, but would guess that some plain t-shirt brands that make band-tee's and stuff like that perhaps is unisex. I think som of DKNY is unisex, and CheapMonday jeans is also unisex.

LVizo said:
Aha. I don't think so, but would guess that some plain t-shirt brands that make band-tee's and stuff like that perhaps is unisex. I think som of DKNY is unisex, and CheapMonday jeans is also unisex.

Thank You :flower:

We were thinking about doing CheapMonday (I hate it with a passion, but is very popular here) Didn't know DKNY had unisex, thanks again for the info.^_^

I'm not sure but aren't some jeans of Nudie meant to be unisex? Sorry if I got something mixed up!

Some of Nudie's jeans are def. unisex.

Kan-i-ta: Anytime, but why do you hate Cheap Monday?? God, i swear, i have NEVER tried a pair of jeans that fit me as well as those. And they're so cheap!

Basically some Rick Owens clothes are unisex. Well if the idea of seing a men with high heels and a woman with a baggy jean seems cool to you...

nudie, acne, and apc jeans are all mostly unisex. many people consider Ann Dem and Rick Owens to cut unisexly, but I disagree (especially with the latter). but really every line has pieces that can be considered unisex, you just have to know what looks right on you.

bump

anymore ideas on unisex brands/ designers however big or small? and im finding it quite hard on finding unisex's origins i know it started in the 60's but cant really find any indepth info so if anyone has any info i would be very greatful for that or a general point in the right direction:flower:

Vonsono is an unisex label, especially their aw 11/12 which i find interesting bacause half of the time if you couldnt see breast bumps or a flat chest you could not tell if its a man or a woman wearing the clothes
http://www.vonsono.de/index.htm/

Anybody came across any other interesting unisex labels lately? Im really interested in unisex and I do agree with the person who posted in the thread earlier that alot of clothes can be seen as unisex if you know how to pull it off

T by Alexander Wang is definitely unisex if you look at his basics. I think girls look a little more chic in the men's shirts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->