Urgent Help! Prada Shoes!

tortoisie

Fly my pretties... Fly!
Reaction score
Hi everyone?
omg... recently i've fell madly in love with those Prada shoes from Fall 2003.
Do you guys think they are worth buying?
Also I'm 18 and everyone's been telling me how "old" the Prada shoes look and how young and cheerful and "hit" boots are lately.
so should i buy Prada shoes or boots? I'm really confused :S
Do you guys think they are worth buying?

okay, yes you are 18 !! but what does age have to do with it? i know some styles are too old looking, but they can be worn with other things to make them your own . well, about the boots while boots are younger and hipper, they are both prada you can not go wrong with that. you just gotta weigh which one you are willing to buy, and also take in to consideration the amount you will wear either item, and then see if it is worth it to you.. either way you get a great pair of well made shoes!!!!! SHOES GOOD!!!!!!

It depends on the climate of the place where you live and how the style of the shoe matches with the rest of your wardrobe. Boots go well with skirts and a cooler climate while a good pair of shoes goes with almost everything. Since you're young it's good to invest in basic styles that will be appropriate to wear on several occasions instead of the hip style of the moment. If you can't decide between the two styles I would suggest trying them both on to see how they feel and how they make your feet and legs look.

get them if you like them, pradacan look very young when worn right, but doutn worrie abotu that, prada sheos are classic and you willstill be able to wear them in 5 years

sorry
this is the prada
do u guys think they are worth buying?
considering they are so expensive but sweeeetly nice

I wish her hands weren't there so you could see the shoe better but from what I can see, I think they are beautiful. They do look rather high so you'd have to be sure they would work for you. I think they look nice though. :flower:

Originally posted by tortoisie@Dec 19th, 2003 - 3:42 am
sorry
this is the prada
do u guys think they are worth buying?
considering they are so expensive but sweeeetly nice
i really am against platforms like these ones... so i wouldnt get them. depends your style... :unsure:

i think they're cute for a teenager, especially your age. they look young. :wink:

yes, yes, yes, and yes (did i mention yes!)

those shoes are some of the most versatile pair of shoes i have seen in a while.

I love them!!!

Today I tried on some boots from them, some shoes from Miu Miu and also some sneakers from Prada. I couldn't choose... so I'll sleep one night over it and go back tomorrow to the shop... :lol: :rolleyes: :cry: :wacko: :unsure:

sofia

They are gorgeous, but I agree with Leyla. My friend and I were in Bal Harbour, and she tried them on and she almost had the same crisis as Chole did with her Balenciagas :lol:

I'm not sure if I like the heel (a bit too high and chunky for me) but they are nice shoes. They look like something you can wear often and a nice pair of black heels that you will wear forever is always a good investment. :flower:

Even though I normally go for the very thin stilleto heels and prefer daintier shoes....honey, these are GORGEOUS!!!!
And so so versatile...but as someone previously state....make sure you can walk in heels....and walk in them well, cause these aren't easy.

sorry to say, but the ones in the picture, I think they are ugly.
anyway, people all like different things, so enjoy :wink:

yes, i know
shoes are always so hard to choose, especially when they are sooo nice
well... yes they are a bit difficult to walk in
so chunky too
so i dont know
maybe i'll try the other ones

anyway, i have also recently fell in love with these blumarine shoes
well... even though they are not black
they look really nice and cute too
available in pink, beige, soft pastel-wy blue and silver
do u guys like the prada or the blumarine better?

The Prada are more versatile. I know the blumarine come in different colours, but even so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->