US Elle May 2008 : Madonna by Tom Munro

AD011620

Reaction score
elleusacover.jpg

drownedmadonna

p.s. I tried to check and i think this thread does not exist so far. if i am wrong sorry.

I think I prefer the UK version. Thanks for posting!

i prefer the uk version as well. the hat looks a bit ridiculous, and this is from someone who loves loves loves madonna.

I actually quite like her look from ''4 minutes to save the world'' why don't they use it more that this look, which so far does not represent anything from Hard Candy... editorial is quite impressive I liked it... some of pix are bit repetitive but some of them are competely new for me which is great

eh..... not the most flattering photo either...

i dunno i love Madonna but nothing about this cover really POPS for me, you know?

We complained about her leotards, so instead, we get "mad aunt". Bring back the gymwear!

^ haha nice call stinchic that's what I thought too! very wicked witch of the east

better quality cover - dmadonna

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the way it proclaims this is a 'summer fashion' issue, with 'hot-weather ideas' - fronted by someone wearing a Chanel shroud.

hehe for summer issue he probably is a bit overdressed;-) especially this hat;-) but I love Madge and it does not really matter ...

that is a MUCH HOTTER cover... US ELLE does not compare

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misanita
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->