US Harper's Bazaar April 2024 : Regina King by Luis Alberto Rodriguez

Goddess Regina.
Love her, love this cover, love the editorial.
Still don't love Samiras HB.

The influence of Anna is so obvious in this cover that it makes me wonder if Carlos and Samira really though about Bazaar, it style, what makes it different from Vogue.
There’s a sense of identity lost here…

Beautiful cover nevertheless.

The influence of Anna is so obvious in this cover that it makes me wonder if Carlos and Samira really though about Bazaar, it style, what makes it different from Vogue.
There’s a sense of identity lost here…

Beautiful cover nevertheless.
Agree with you about the identity issue.

It’s admittedly very pretty. But very pedestrian, very glamour shot at the mall-- or Hawaiian wedding shoot, that's been done a billion times before. And that Ralph Lauren dress looks so cheap.

I’ll take some random celeb/Super wearing outrageously-overpriced duds casually, sitting on a folding chair against a cold white wall anytime, anywhere, any day.

The digital issue is showing 134 pages. This issue features five women over 50, and Samira has named this the Possibility issue, which is an improvement on calling something the patronising 'Age' issue. The five women are Jessica Lange with Paula Vogel, the cover story with Regina King, Lorraine O'Grady and Padma Lakshmi.

The fashion editorials are "New Directions" shot by Renell Medrano, styled by Carlos Nazario, with Mona Tougaard, and then "Flow State" shot by Peter Joseph Smith, styled by Tony Irvine, with model Anouck Smits.

There's a lot more content packed into the page count than I first thought. US Elle and Bazaar are rising up to give US Vogue a real run for their money.

The digital issue is showing 134 pages. This issue features five women over 50, and Samira has named this the Possibility issue, which is an improvement on calling something the patronising 'Age' issue. The five women are Jessica Lange with Paula Vogel, the cover story with Regina King, Lorraine O'Grady and Padma Lakshmi.

The fashion editorials are "New Directions" shot by Renell Medrano, styled by Carlos Nazario, with Mona Tougaard, and then "Flow State" shot by Peter Joseph Smith, styled by Tony Irvine, with model Anouck Smits.

There's a lot more content packed into the page count than I first thought. US Elle and Bazaar are rising up to give US Vogue a real run for their money.
Agreed. There are actual fashion editorials in both magazines featuring real models!

Im dying to see this issue and it’s not available in Brazil yet

Im dying to see this issue and it’s not available in Brazil yet
You can see the fashion editorial "Flow State" on their instagram (scroll down a bit) and their website.

In Italy is so expensive!! 21 euros! Crazy
I wanted the Gisele issue but it was too much!

The editorial is one of the best celebrity shoot done in a really really long time. She looks absolutely regal and what a beautiful cover. We all need a little bit of this tenderness and warmth

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->