US Harper's Bazaar October 2008 : Kirsten Dunst by Alexi Lubomirski

I like this cover, it's reminiscent of the 50's. I like that era- styling and fashion wise. Having said that, I don't get why this particular shot is being used in October, but I'll take it any day over the boring white backgrounds.

Well, Harper's you have redeemed yourself in my eyes after that horrific September cover. :heart:

Natalia Vodianova has an only-girl ed and so does Caroline Trentini. Stella Tennant showcases couture in a beautiful spread and there is another ed with a lot of new models, one of them being Lakshmi (sp?).

The subscriber's cover has Kirsten walking through a lawn with several large dogs, I was hoping it'd be the cover we see here however. There is an ed with Emma Watson photographed by Simon Procter, cheap-looking and Harry Potter-inspired setting. Caroline Trentini is photographed by Greg Kadel in a garden/country home setting; Stella Tennant by Karl Lagerfeld. An article on Givenchy's Riccardo Tisci with a few photographs by Peter Lindbergh (one of the models is Mariacarla.)

Natalia Vodianova has an only-girl ed and so does Caroline Trentini.

I don't see it, perhaps you mistook Emma Watson for Natalia?

The subscriber's cover has Kirsten walking through a lawn with several large dogs, I was hoping it'd be the cover we see here however. There is an ed with Emma Watson photographed by Simon Procter, cheap-looking and Harry Potter-inspired setting. Caroline Trentini is photographed by Greg Kadel in a garden/country home setting; Stella Tennant by Karl Lagerfeld. An article on Givenchy's Riccardo Tisci with a few photographs by Peter Lindbergh (one of the models is Mariacarla.)

I don't see it, perhaps you mistook Emma Watson for Natalia?
Perhaps I did mistake her for somebody else, I don't have the actual issue, only some snaps a friend sent me by email, so I guess I did. My, my, my id-ing skills are getting a lot worse!

Got my copy today in the mail. Funny how I got it so soon in Portugal, just right after US subscribers started getting theirs. And yes, it is Emma Watson, not Natalia Vodianova! God am I getting blind or stupid? Or both? How could I mistake Emma Watson for Natalia Vodianova? LOL! I'm getting senile, that's what it is!

I got my copy today too. Here are the snaps I just took!

Chic at Every Price
Ph. by Greg Kadel
Modeled by Caroline Trentini

(snaps taken by myself)

^Thank you^_^hope mine is in the mail today.although my sub could be finished :unsure:

I really want to read Dunst's interview! Her Lula contribution really made me realize that she's got a good head on her shoulders, despite the love-hate hype she's surrounded by. I do agree, I wish the leaves in her ed were turning, but other than that I love the glamorous 50's feel.

Preview of Caroline's edit:

Chic at Every Price

Ph. Greg Kadel.
Model: Caroline Trentini

Image Credit | MODELS.COM

Trentini stops jumping & sits down for Bazaar :lol:

Thank you Luxx :heart:

Editorial: "Chic At Every Price"
Model: Caroline Trentine
Ph.: Greg Kadel

Scanned by GWEN/MODA

When Caroline's not jumping around, I don't mind her at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->