US Vogue April 2008 : Gisele Bündchen & LeBron James by Annie Leibovitz

^Thanks Faith.

I picked up my issue today from the store and I've been reading it for the past hour. I let my subscription run out and I hadn't read Vogue for quite awhile. It was good and I dare say "meaty". I'm a reader and while I can appreciate beautiful fashion editorials, I like having some good articles included.

There's a new FLASH (new to me, anyway) section that was headlined with Michelle Obama. This pleasantly surprised me. And I was pleasantly shocked to read the feature on Jill Scott.

For the Caroline fans, there's a lot her (including a lot of ads). And I also thumbed through the new Spring/Summer issue of Vogue Living today and there's a GORGEOUS editorial with Caroline shot by Steven Meisel. I didn't buy the issue but I wanted to let you all know about it.

Speaking of ads, there was an ad for Chanel's new Mat Lumiere...Faith, do you know who the model is there? The eyes tell me it's Shalom but I'm not sure.

I didn't think the cover was that bad and the interior pics were wonderful.

I enjoyed the rest of the editorials as well. I don't know much about Doutzen before but it was a nice surprise for me to read that she is the daughter of speed skaters and was herself a speed skater in the past. It's no wonder she has a great body.

I still haven't finished reading...and this is a good thing...

Speaking of ads, there was an ad for Chanel's new Mat Lumiere...Faith, do you know who the model is there? The eyes tell me it's Shalom but I'm not sure.
Shalom isnt in any Chanel ads right now. Is it this ad with Alyssa Sutherland?
shalombeauty.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^Yes, that's the ad that's in the issue, and it is indeed Alyssa Sutherland! :flower: It's funny because it has been running in Asian magazines for a long while already, but it just started showing up more across the Pacific :wink:

Doing the editorials now ^_^

Gisele Bundchen, LeBron James, Caroline Trentini, Michael Phelps, Doutzen Kroes, Apolo Anton Ono, Raquel Zimmermann, Jared Rome, Daria Werbowy, Shaun White
"Dream Team"
Ph. Annie Leibovitz
Fashion Editor: Tonne Goodman

Scanned by me

Faith has as to make this Big Scan?
Thank You :D

spfw

Who is it?Is it the blonde i'm thinking of...:shifty:

Caroline Trentini
"Just Beachy" (And Vogue Index)
Ph. Patrick Demarchelier
Fashion Editor: Marie-Amelie Sauve

Scanned by me

Vini - Here's your request (The Osklen feature)

Scanned by me

Thak You Faith

love love love :wub::wub:

Karma for you hhahahahaha

Raquel Zimmermann
"Perfect Ten"
Ph. Mario Testino
Fashion Editor: Tonne Goodman

Scanned by me

Thanks Faith for all the amazing scans!
I still love that models+athlets ed!

wow,some pics of the Mario Testino/Raquel editorial are spectacular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->