US Vogue March 2010 : Tina Fey by Mario Testino

A feature on Dutch models :clap: I almost expected an editorial devoted to the lot of them, but I'll settle with Lara's glorious portrait. Maybe next issue!

Mchunu (i got it right this time, ha) thanks for all the scans, they are wonderful. The shot of Lara is divine. :heart;

Much better from US Vogue.

If they're going to put a celeb on the cover (which they apparently must), Tina >>>> Jessica Biel.

And the inside editorials are lovely. Thank you (all of you) who scanned and posted the pics.:flower:

That's a beautiful portrait of Lara; I wish US Vogue ran these features in every issue.

Sigh, my internet security program does not like imagehost...I don't suppose someone would like to upload Lara's feature someone else? :flower:

H E A V E N...&...E A R T H

Photographed by : Annie Leibovitz
Styling by : Phyllis Posnick
Models : Raf Simons, Riccardo Tisci, Jack McColloguh, Lazare Hernandez, Christopher Kane, Kate Mulleavy, Laura Mulleavy, Christopher Bailey & Christopher Decarnin

I'm so curious about this ed :woot:

HEAVEN & EARTH | Raf Simons of Jil Sander, Riccardo Tisci of Givenchy,
Jack McCollough & Lazaro Hernandez of Proenza Schouler, Christopher
Kane, Kate & Laura Mulleavy of Rodarte, Christopher Bailey of Burberry
& Christophe Decarnin of Balmain

Sittings Editor: Phyllis Posnick
Photographer: Annie Leibovitz

source | scanned by MMA

Thanks MMA. Great shot of them all together. Although you'd think with that amount of designer talent they could have made a feature longer than two pages!

S T R A I G H T...F R O M...T H E...H I P

Models : Jessica Stam, Sasha Pivovarova, Lily Donaldson, Daria Werbowy, Chanel Iman, Karlie Kloss, Vanessa Traina, Lauren Santo Domingo & Giovanna Battaglia

Thanks so much for this one Mchunu. I love Stam, Sasha, Lily, Daria's off duty looks especially Sasha. I've never cared for Laura SD or Vanessa Trainia's style as you can tell they are Proenza Schouler girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just recieved my issue and devoured the whole thing in one sitting. I think it is one of the best issues I've seen in years. Loved the military editorial, loved the tribal-themed editorial with Daria, and the House of Holland article, and last but not least 'The Wanderers'...kudos to the whole team for a job well done, I will be saving this issue!

I believe raquel's Ed is the only one that hasn't been scanned. Does anybody have it?

LOGGED ON | Michelle Phan, Todd Selby, Tommy Ton, Yvan Rodic, Bryanboy, Hanneli Mustaparta, Garance Dore,
Catherine Kallon & Mary Tomer
Hair: Wendy O'Meara
Makeup: Rebecca Restropo
Stylist: Kathryn Neale
Photographer: Matthew Brookes

source | scanned by MMA

I hadn`t bought a Vogue US issue for ages, but I couldn`t help buying this one. The whole content is very great, there`s nothing disappointing about it. Vogue US has to keep on that way... If the covers happen to be improved, I`d be a huge fan.

SEEING THE LIGHT
Remembering Irving Penn
By Phyllis Posnick

source | scanned by MMA

^^^ So this is the Irving Penn tribute proper to silence the naysayers :wink:. I look forward to reading that IRL (which will be a while from now), especially hearing from Phyllis, considering how closely they worked together. Thanks MMA :heart:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericqn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->