US Vogue October 2008 : Rachel Weisz by Craig McDean

That ed is pretty ambitious for US Vogue, it's more along the lines of something a European mag might do and for that alone I have to love it.

Besides that it's just bizarre, all of the elements are sort of incongruous...but in a good way.

^ Very true.The abundance of fur, the insane shoes.Very european fashion.

Sometimes Vogue US can give a decent editorial.

That ed is pretty ambitious for US Vogue, it's more along the lines of something a European mag might do and for that alone I have to love it.

Besides that it's just bizarre, all of the elements are sort of incongruous...but in a good way.

i agree

More...

Natural High
Ph. Steven Meisel
Models: Coco Rocha, Anna Maria Jagodzinska, Lily Donaldson, Caroline Trentini
Fashion Editor: Marie Amelie-Sauve

source | scanned by VampireHorde @ bellazon

that's awesome and it's so not US Vogue. finally ana can make something good beside those carzy jumping and now is cliffhanging. thx for the post MMA :smile:

Can you guys imagine if Steven Klein's Sept. edit would have appeared next to the Natural High one in the same issue?? That's the kind of American Vogue I would love!! It can still be edgy and keep in line with the US Vogue metality.

:woot: I love that climbing ed, thanks for posting

Full Tweed Ahead is absolutely stunning! That's so cute that she's working with her family. I love everything about it, especially the location.

This Meisel ed is VERY good, esp the fourth and the last shot in MMAs post. I will wait for clearer scans to make a better judgement.

Can you guys imagine if Steven Klein's Sept. edit would have appeared next to the Natural High one in the same issue?? That's the kind of American Vogue I would love!! It can still be edgy and keep in line with the US Vogue metality.

I so agree with you, this is the US Vogue I love, relatable yet still there's an element of fantasy and imagination :flower:

I'm anti-fur but that editorial is stunning! The setting and lighting is what amazes me so much.

Complete Meisel editorial in HQ

Bigger scans - resized because the original ones were super huge.

Vogue US October 2008
Editorial: "Natural High"
Ph:. Steven Meisel

Scanned by VampireHorde at bellazon

ok i think this'll be my 1st vogue us this year .... and maybe from the year before, too ....
it's great they allow steven meisel to go out of the studio .......

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->