US Vogue Summer 2024 : Kendall Jenner by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

By the blurb "on ten years of proving people wrong", it means people who actually think she can model, right?

Such a let down from the stunning Zendaya cover. Anna knows she can't sell their magazine, so why did they bother putting her in a double issue?

happy to see Mert Marcus, it's been a long time since they've seen each other on Vogue US (their covers have always been very beautiful) I don't care about Kendall & sisters but I like the cover, even the two previews with the horse on the beach. let's wait for more

All the editorial photos posted on their Instagram page are far better than the cover image. If they removed the tacky water on her face, it would be a very strong cover, I'm not gonna lie, even though she reminds me of Lisa Rinna.

Whilst it’s one of her better editorials for sure, I’m going to need some salt, cause this is still super bland.

She looks great! I am just so glad you all are so pissed! 🤭🤭🤭 Just cope up witlth it, she may not be the best model, she may not emote good, but she exists, and she is here to stay!

Stunning cover! Visually very attractive! And guess what… she sells like crazy! So just continue with hate! I love it! She is so sexy… right for summer! Go Kendall pissed the forums off!

❤️❤️❤️

Not the most inspired story, but she looks great and it works for a summer issue.

I love, love the cover! It looks fresh, unexpected, and will definitely stand out on the store shelves. I am very excited to see the work of Mert and Marcus for US Vogue again. I am sure the editorial will look even better in print as they all usually do. The editorial has some beautiful shots/moments. I do not mind Kendall with such results and I am excited to get an actual copy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mihxxen
    Back
    monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
    <-- Admiral -->