• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Uschi Obermeier

the actress is extremely beautiful, and she was amazing as uschi.

^^ Thanks for the link rockmuse. :wink:
There's no video of Summer Wine on the US DVD? Hmm, bugger for you guys, it's such a cool vid.

Yeah, she really was amazing as Uschi, and what's even more so stunning is that she was a total newcomer. Das Wilde Leben was the movie with which she made the jump into the movie business (she had played minor roles in smaller movies before, but nothing that big and successful) so that's cool, cause I don't think it's that easy to portray Uschi, but Natalia made it very well!

Last edited by a moderator:
^really? i didn't know that. but that's cool! thanks for the info.

Sorry if this is a repost but my friend just changed his profile picture to this:

n528841075_1989815_1566287.jpg

It's Uschi and I hadn't seen it before.

facebook.com

Ywah, I have that one as the header of my bog ´, too. It's gorgeous!! :heart:

fairyx, yes there is. The film's almost entirely in German, even in the english version, but there's english subtitles. I was told it's very difficult to follow them, however, because your detracted by the amazing set design so much. :lol:

Watched Das Wilde Leben on the big screen a couple of years ago and, gee, she lived hard, haha.
And was truly beautiful. Nice to see such a big thread for her. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
she's beautiful, yep. I've said it a thousand times already and i'm willing to say it another million times.
thanks for the pics from ebay and sueddeutsche zeitung and spiegel, folks.

I believe she wasn't very........um...well.......intelligent, though, let's put it like that. I mean, from what you hear, she didn't know a lot of things that you should know.
Like, what the difference between communism and fascism is. Just drives me mad when people have no idea what's going on around them sometimes!! :lol: She's admitted she didn't though, so I give her a lot of credit for that. :wink:

I love her! :heart:

she's beautiful, yep. I've said it a thousand times already and i'm willing to say it another million times.
thanks for the pics from ebay and sueddeutsche zeitung and spiegel, folks.

I believe she wasn't very........um...well.......intelligent, though, let's put it like that. I mean, from what you hear, she didn't know a lot of things that you should know.
Like, what the difference between communism and fascism is. Just drives me mad when people have no idea what's going on around them sometimes!! :lol: She's admitted she didn't though, so I give her a lot of credit for that. :wink:

I love her! :heart:

That's interesting! I had/have no idea about her personality or beliefs. Wasn't she a huge factor in the sexual revolution in Germany? She sure liked to be nude.
I just know she was and is beautiful and has aged very well.
I still maintain that Anita was prettier than Uschi whenever Anita was at her peak (1962-1968). But now, there's no competition - it's Uschi, hands down.

Those are beautiful, Susan! I like the second and third pics the best.

I wish her autobiography would be published in English. I'd like to read about her life - it sounds fascinating.
Does the movie 8 Miles High have English subtitles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
discrepancyofficial
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->